🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sdotconnelly

Now that the Uwe Boll shell has been cracked I'm gonna repost an idea I had from Oct 2011-- Uwe Boll Month!

I suggest a themed month of How Did This Get Made. Uwe Boll Month would be one of the most amazing things I've ever heard. Each week picking up a Uwe Boll directed/video game based movie. Start off the amazing "House of the Dead". Following in week two with the Christian Slater, Tara Reid "gem" "Alone In The Dark". Then week three would be the Jason Satham led and grandly wordy "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. Then simply a one word that says it all for week four "Bloodrayne". And finally, maybe the most offensive, racist, and amazing movie ever made Postal. This would be the most amazing How Did This Get Made month ever.

Uwe Boll Month sounds absolutely terrifying. I believe one Uwe Boll movie per year is more than enough.

I am so glad that Paul said he isn't doing anymore Uwe Boll movies at the end of this episode. He's right, you see one and you've seen em all.

The last thing I want to do is skip out on a month of HDTGM movie viewing because of that talentless fool.

I'm kinda bummed that they're not going to do another Uwe Boll movie. Alone in the Dark would be perfect for the show.

• Like 1

To be honest, as much as I enjoyed highlights of this Lord of the Rings failure - and the HDTGM comedy destruction - it was in the 'unwatchable' category.

Not 'so bad its good' but really just a very bad movie. So I don't really want to see more of his films covered.

I do actually think that Alone in the Dark is worth going back to Uwe Boll. That one is terrible in a completely different manner and is way crazier than In The Name of The King. Christian Slater and DOCTOR Tara Reid in a video game movie? Prime HDTGM material. At least get through one more, then you can swear off Uwe Boll forever. (A 96 minute running time doesn't hurt either)

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I have to agree with Paul's ban on Uwe Boll. THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!

Sign in to follow this