🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Well, it's because of those opening few minutes when I thought "Hang on, they've just left school, why are they leaving all over again?" So, that was in my head from the offset, so, everytime someone left, it just added to it.

Also, SO much hugging. Holy shit, all that hugging. And like you pointed out, it's like they'd all JUST seen each other and done the same thing.

It's almost as if they filmed the movie, and they realised "Oh shit, we have a three and a half hour movie here!", and they had to edit two hours out of it.

Or, it was an Ong Bak 2 situation.

The nerd fucking gets so laid in this fucking movie though.

Of course, because teen comedy law requires that the nerdiest, most obnoxious character always ends up being the most BALLIN'!

Did he seriously bring that fuckin' fake muscle suit to France? Whaaaaa?!?

• Like 1

I must have gone to a particularly rough school, because if there was a kid like that who acted like Shit Dick 1 in this movie, not only would he have gotten his ass kicked, he'd have gotten his ass kicked to the point of him being put in a new school.

Then again, I might have gone to a rough school, we had a kid with epilepsy, and people call him "Eppo Leppo" and other kids would flicker the lights on and of really fast to see if they could trigger an epileptic seizure.

I must have gone to a particularly rough school, because if there was a kid like that who acted like Shit Dick 1 in this movie, not only would he have gotten his ass kicked, he'd have gotten his ass kicked to the point of him being put in a new school.

Then again, I might have gone to a rough school, we had a kid with epilepsy, and people would flicker the lights on and of really fast to see if they could trigger an epileptic seizure.

Did Perry King end up beating the shit out of the punks at your nightmare school?

Let us not forget that Shit Dick 1 would also never, ever be hanging out with this crew in real life. Does no one else find it disturbing that the trig teacher that the "so far out of his league that she plays a different sport" blonde that Shit Dick 1 is banging has the hots for does home tutoring? At the beginning, she's like "So, do you do any kind of...home tutoring?" as a come-on, and the teacher's all "Sorry, I'm all booked up", which I took as an "I'm on to you, but nice try", but later in the movie, HE'S AT SHIT DICK 1'S HOUSE and he's tutoring him.

Oh, and at no point after the blonde and Shit Dick 1 start fucking does anyone make a comment about the earlier chicken incident. I probably would have gone for the old "it tasted like chicken" standby, but I'm not a comedic genius on the level of this screenwriter.

• Like 1

Did Perry King end up beating the shit out of the punks at your nightmare school?

No, but there have been at least three incidents where a student has started a fire and nearly burnt the school to the ground. So, it wasn't exactly a haven of learning.

Let us not forget that Shit Dick 1 would also never, ever be hanging out with this crew in real life. Does no one else find it disturbing that the trig teacher that the "so far out of his league that she plays a different sport" blonde that Shit Dick 1 is banging has the hots for does home tutoring? At the beginning, she's like "So, do you do any kind of...home tutoring?" as a come-on, and the teacher's all "Sorry, I'm all booked up", which I took as an "I'm on to you, but nice try", but later in the movie, HE'S AT SHIT DICK 1'S HOUSE and he's tutoring him.

Oh, and at no point after the blonde and Shit Dick 1 start fucking does anyone make a comment about the earlier chicken incident. I probably would have gone for the old "it tasted like chicken" standby, but I'm not a comedic genius on the level of this screenwriter.

Or, when Shit Dick 1 is wearing a shirt to the party, that just happens to be the same shirt he was wearing when Blonde Stupid Friend was Camera Fucking poultry, and she IMMEDIATELY thinks that he's the same guy, almost as if manufacturers only make one of each shirt. She must have thought "Hey, that's the shirt from the Chicken Fucking... better suck his dick!"

As for the Blonde Stupid Friend, she was pretty much a straight A student when she was trying to fuck the math teacher, so, wouldn't he say "Well, your grades show that you're actually getting it. If you want to suck my dick, just say" or something along those lines.

• Like 2

It seemed though, come report card time, that everyone else is an absolute fucking idiot. And of course "Best Guy Friend That's Been There The Whole Time" has a dad that's threatening to send him off to military school. He seems to fucking despise his kid, and I have never understood why in movies where this happens why parents are like this, because there's a huge difference between "making a huge fucking investment in the life and education of my fucking kid that I hate" and "getting him out of my hair and letting someone else deal with him for a while".

Speaking of which, Thomas Jane is the luckiest character in the movie. Jane, who I love( even if he is only the third-best Punisher), gets to bang the still smoking-hot Demi Moore, who gets mad, bitches to her fucking crazy pothead friends, and then comes back for more fucking. Even when it looks like he's going to come out as a loser by having his asshole daughter live with him, she's there for like three minutes and has her stupid face buried in her phone or computer the whole time. He's clearly the hero of this film.

• Like 1

In fairness to Shit Dick 3's dad, his son is a fucking asshole. Maybe if he was a little more respectful to his parents whilst getting shitty grades, he wouldn't be such a dick in return.

It was obvious that Shit Dick 3 was such an unrelenting scrotum, that his dad was finally sick of his shit.

• Like 1

The chicken should be the HDTGM forum equivalent of the Rick Roll.

Let's not ignore that token black guy totally hooks up with that French downs syndrome girl.

• Like 1

Also, the "I need to win the battle of the bands or my dad is sending me to military school" plot point is ripped off from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Let's not ignore that token black guy totally hooks up with that French downs syndrome girl.

Allegedly.

It's so strange that they made the French stuff so overly quirky to begin with (because making fun of people from other countries IN their own country is maximum lulz), and then they throw THAT in too. Yeah, make the kids in French club bitch about being in France, make fun of the French for being French, and then throw Downs Syndrome in the mix. Did we mention that the filmmaker is French?

Also, the "I need to win the battle of the bands or my dad is sending me to military school" plot point is ripped off from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Bill and Ted handled it with much more class, subtlety, and realism though. This movie was bordering on science fiction.

• Like 2

10612624_10100463179616606_1323127743665260229_n.jpg?oh=6cdeea50d10603cffd61fe812fe7006f&oe=54CDB6A0

Soon...

The most disturbing part about this is that somebody saw a chicken and thought "hey, that looks a lot like a pussy"

The most disturbing part about this is that somebody saw a chicken and thought "hey, that looks a lot like a pussy"

I wonder if it was in the screenplay the whole time, or if it was this particular producer's "giant mechanical spider". Like, for forever, someone involved with the film had an idea for a raw chicken/vagina gag that they couldn't quite find a place for...until now.

Well, the writer is French, you know what those French people are like, they're all dirty!

"Ahhhh, zis sheeken, louks lahk a vasheen, non?"

• Like 2

The chicken should be the HDTGM forum equivalent of the Rick Roll.

I couldn't find a decent quality clip of 'the scene' on youtube, but howdya like this:

Eerie.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this