๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—

Well, in the mini ep, Paul did mention "Two special guests in the audience". So, let's take bets. I think one of the shit dicks and chicken fucker.

• Like 2

We could only dream. This could be the Serial of this ep in that there are so many layers to go into.

• Like 1

So I finally watched this thing, and just wrote a few notes as I did

---------

God damn, so much hugging

Does this school have a graffiti class?

I thought everyone called her Lolโ€ฆso far everyone has called her Lola

So wait, why were Shit Dick 3 and her late to school? Were we supposed to see that? They just got called into the principals office for no reason and said it was a funny story why they were lateโ€ฆbut they never explainโ€ฆ

Nice Nivea product placement when they're ogling the trig teacher

No really, eating a baguette during class is not funnyโ€ฆespecially not as something a character does in a movie

Did this therapist go to the same school as the woman in Temptation, also what was the point of that scene

Should we have been privy to the scene of the mom getting a ticket? Also, court dates usually donโ€™t happen like the day you get the ticketโ€ฆand she was JUST driving, she could have got the registration done well before going to court, right? So why is she hitching a ride with a dude on a motorcycle?

Oh hey, its the The Plague

So, does this take place in high school, or grade school? Whats with that stupid volleyball push

These scenes are all like 20 seconds long and pointless

What is with the crappy across-the-train-tracks-flirting

So they're gonna roofie the grandma so they can partyโ€ฆat the party where the grandma is perfectly cool with them drinking and hooking up already?

So these kids use the hip young texting lingo, but they still use punctuation like they're gonna be graded on their IM's?

nice graffiti that just says โ€œPoop!โ€

God damn that Shit Dick 1 is like the second coming of Shelly from Friday the 13th part 3, maybe heโ€™ll be dead by the end of this?

Can these people have a conversation with each other without lining up in a row and touching each other?

Nothing has happened in the last 20 minutes but stupid people misunderstanding something other stupid people are doing with other stupid people, god damn these people are stupid

I hope this movie turns into If Looks Could Kill

French people are weird, yo

So is Lloydโ€™s only purpose in the movie so they can say they had a black guy in it? Has he had anything to do with anything outside of the opening voice over?

Wow, so there was likeโ€ฆno reason for the Paris trip? In any other movie wouldn't that be where the climax and some real stuff would have went down? Here its like, oh ya went shopping the other day, got some yogurt, went to Paris for a bit, then went down and got a new case for my iphone.

Really wish โ€œMeet me half wayโ€ from over the top was playing during her letter to her mom

1hr25m inโ€ฆand people still only really call her Lola

Damn, his band is really bringing it for the finals of the battle of the bandsโ€ฆIm not sure what "it" is that they're bringing, but Stallone better watch out

----------------

Speaking of the band, I guess they had a subliminal effect on me, because about an hour or so after watching this I kinda had the urge to watch the Quiptrack of "The Covenant" again, and then wanted to listen to this:

ย 

• Like 5

All hail Robot Magnus Fighter, the visionary who started this thread on April 19, 2013. RMF, please tell us what it feels like to know that you started this massive thread and that your dream of an LOL ep is about to be realized.

• Like 3

Did this therapist go to the same school as the woman in Temptation, also what was the point of that scene

ย 

Who do you think is the all-time worst HDTGM therapist? Demi's in LOL, Judith in Temptation, or Bruce Willis in Color of Night? I think you gotta go with Bruce, since having sex with your patients is so incredibly unethical.

• Like 1

ย 

Who do you think is the all-time worst HDTGM therapist? Demi's in LOL, Judith in Temptation, or Bruce Willis in Color of Night? I think you gotta go with Bruce, since having sex with your patients is so incredibly unethical.

ย 

What about Lauren Holly in Crank 2?

• Like 1

ย 

What about Lauren Holly in Crank 2?

ย 

Oh brother I completely forgot about her. I'm sure there are other terrible shrinks in the HDTGM canon that I'm neglecting as well. Here's one that's a bit of a stretch: I reckon that in order to obtain his PhD in psychology, Al Pacino's character in 88 Minutes would've certainly had to complete some clinical rotations in outpatient therapy at some point. I know his specialty was forensics, but you don't go straight to becoming BD Wong without some basics beforehand. Anyway, back to more important matters. LOL is just a couple days away!!

• Like 2

This movie made me sad. It was just joyless and unfun and then someone fucked a chicken and I'm not sure why.

ย 

Why was she trying to make the internet think that the chicken was her pussy?

ย 

I don't understand.

ย 

Also, the whole movie felt like we were following the least interesting characters. I wanna see post-it note fucking randos in the bathroom and putting up with her boyfriend being in love with Miley Cyrus. Why couldn't we follow her character?

ย 

Or Gina Gershon. She seemed much more interesting with her dope smoking husband and they probably/definitely are in some type of poly relationship with the other non-Demi Moore friend. Why do we have to watch Demi? Everyone was so boring.

• Like 5

This movie made me sad. It was just joyless and unfun and then someone fucked a chicken and I'm not sure why.

ย 

Why was she trying to make the internet think that the chicken was her pussy?

ย 

I don't understand.

ย 

Also, the whole movie felt like we were following the least interesting characters. I wanna see post-it note fucking randos in the bathroom and putting up with her boyfriend being in love with Miley Cyrus. Why couldn't we follow her character?

ย 

Or Gina Gershon. She seemed much more interesting with her dope smoking husband and they probably/definitely are in some type of poly relationship with the other non-Demi Moore friend. Why do we have to watch Demi? Everyone was so boring.

ย 

Welcome to the thread.

ย 

Well, there's a theory on the Chicken Pussy a few pages back. But the whole thread is really good, like an alternative episode.

• Like 1

ย 

Welcome to the thread.

ย 

Well, there's a theory on the Chicken Pussy a few pages back. But the whole thread is really good, like an alternative episode.

I just re-read this whole thread last week, and I'm really surprised by how much I didn't "like" the first time around. Those were tumultuous times though back in late summer/early fall '14 where we were all selfishly trying to purge ourselves of the craziness that was "LOL". We just wanted to get it all out, and with little regard for the effects that it would have on others. For God's sake, I posted a screen cap OF the chicken, and I'm lucky that I didn't blind the whole lot of you right then and there. Now that some time has passed though between now and that tragic time, I can look back and appreciate the contributions of others who were just trying to help us all cope. For those of you that weren't there in the early pages of this thread, I offer my support, and I just want you to know that it's not your fault.

ย 

It's not your fault.

ย 

I know you know, but it's not your fault.

ย 

It's not your fault.

ย 

It's not your fault...

good-will-hunting-favorite-scene-3.jpg

• Like 5

I just re-read this whole thread last week, and I'm really surprised by how much I didn't "like" the first time around. Those were tumultuous times though back in late summer/early fall '14 where we were all selfishly trying to purge ourselves of the craziness that was "LOL". We just wanted to get it all out, and with little regard for the effects that it would have on others. For God's sake, I posted a screen cap OF the chicken, and I'm lucky that I didn't blind the whole lot of you right then and there. Now that some time has passed though between now and that tragic time, I can look back and appreciate the contributions of others who were just trying to help us all cope. For those of you that weren't there in the early pages of this thread, I offer my support, and I just want you to know that it's not your fault.

ย 

It's not your fault.

ย 

I know you know, but it's not your fault.

ย 

It's not your fault.

ย 

It's not your fault...

good-will-hunting-favorite-scene-3.jpg

ย 

I feel we may have unleashed an evil on the world. We're all culprits. But, dammit. It was the right thing to do!

• Like 4

Welp, now that the ep has finally arrived, I don't know how often we'll make it back to this thread. But I shall never forget you.

• Like 3

Welp, now that the ep has finally arrived, I don't know how often we'll make it back to this thread. But I shall never forget you.

ย 

Don't be sad that it's ending. He happy that it happened!

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

ย 

Now, play this, and think of "Shit Dicks", chicken pussy, and all around hilarity that this thread caused.

• Like 4

ย 

Now let's never speak of this again.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Speak of "What" again? ( See what I did there? #winkwink #nudgenudge ;) )

• Like 1

ย 

ย 

Speak of "What" again? ( See what I did there? #winkwink #nudgenudge ;) )

ย 

The awful film we saw with all those shit dicks and chicken masturbation (I couldn't see what you did there :unsure: ).

• Like 1

ย 

The awful film we saw with all those shit dicks and chicken masturbation (I couldn't see what you did there :unsure: ).

ย 

ย 

The nudge and the wink were too much I bet... I'll give you some time... You'll get it :D

• Like 1

A friend of mine told me his mom thought LOL was "Lots of Love" and added that to a condolence after her friends son died. I imagine it reading "im sorry about the passing of your son, LOL."

• Like 3

Hey Everybody,

ย 

Research Intern Nate here,

ย 

Just wanted to let you all know Corrections and Omissions from Both LOL threads have been included.

ย 

The Shit Dicks convo is too good to leave out!

• Like 7

Hey Everybody,

ย 

ย 

Just wanted to let you all know Corrections and Omissions from Both LOL threads have been included.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Excellent stuff! Thanks, Nate :D

• Like 1

Hey Everybody,

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thank you SO MUCH Nate!!! Here is a .gif file I found...

ย 

gifs-animes-gifs-ok-img.gif

Hey Everybody,

ย 

ย 

ย 

Because I have to...

ย 

sMOEofd.gif

• Like 2

Hey Everybody,

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Regarding corrections and omissions, is Paul mostly reading from a script that you produce after going through the discussion threads? If so, that's kind of a bummer. I know he's got better things to do, but I liked to think he was including what he personally found notable or funny.

ย 

ย 

Regarding corrections and omissions, is Paul mostly reading from a script that you produce after going through the discussion threads? If so, that's kind of a bummer. I know he's got better things to do, but I liked to think he was including what he personally found notable or funny.

ย 

Well, when you look at both threads, this is the one with the most material, from both a correction/ommission perspective, and from a Scheer hilarity perspective (see what I did there?!)

ย 

Oh shit! 300 posts!!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this