🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I rate this film 4.5 Palme D'ors out of 5 Palme D'ors. It didn't actually make me 'LOL' at any point but I did a one little 'LMFAO' and a BRB when I needed a wee. Miley Cyrus' face is very rubbery.

To quote the Zouks, "this person is definitely on the spectrum."

Fucking shit, guys. This is what I believe BDSM is like. This pains me, and it is torture to even thin back on this movie.

But I can't stop enjoying myself and doing it.

• Like 2

I wanted to photoshop the poster with the title "Shitty Parents & Shitty Children" after that it was "Shitty Parents & Teenage Assholes" Then I thought I could play with the big font size so In big capital letters the fake title of the movie would read: "SHITTY ASSHOLES" I seriously couldn't decide... but then I realized that the answer was in front of me ALL ALONG...

10533419_10152651121742559_6366373370798198170_n.jpg?oh=5b2d0817967dbdc38344c1edf2ced985&oe=551D6C7B&__gda__=1423518656_d5693f076a9f28b440b97609ef1d1002

• Like 6

I wanted to photoshop the poster with the title "Shitty Parents & Shitty Children" after that it was "Shitty Parents & Teenage Assholes" Then I thought I could play with the big font size so In big capital letters the fake title of the movie would read: "SHITTY ASSHOLES" I seriously couldn't decide... but then I realized that the answer was in front of me ALL ALONG...

10533419_10152651121742559_6366373370798198170_n.jpg?oh=3a52930875a3e9d19aa97c39e9f2bd02&oe=54CE527B&__gda__=1418334656_0007dc0f3ef27e00eb6bfd224b5dd238

YEAH!! This thread is just bringing amazing stuff from everyone.

What I wished I could do with this is do a movie mock up, using review lines from this thread. Like:

"I want to punch everybody in the Dick!" - Smigg

So, everyone should come up with their one line review quote, just to keep this good shit going.

• Like 5

"Texting is cool, French people are not cool, and French people with down syndrome are gross." --Bob Drillboids

• Like 3

What kind of shit arsed band name is "No Shampoo"?

Also, completely unrelated, why does the Cop have access to the Police Boat? He's a detective, he's supposed to figure shit out, not piss arse around on a speedboat. "Detective Whateverthefuckyournameis! There's been a murder!" "GET ME THE BOAT!"

Unless it's Knightboat, the crime solving boat!

Knightboat1.png

Also, that whole thing with the helmet, they made it looks like the Chicago police were corrupt and/or incompetant, when he was made to look like he was above the law by not wearing a helmet because he was a detective. In Illinois, there aren't any helmet laws.

So, he (being a cop) could have just said "It's Illinois, it's not illegal".

Not only that, it's the Black cop that is made to turn a blind eye. That means only one thing. This movie is fucking racist! Black cop made to look corrupt, Black guy being asked "Do you play basketball?", the entire nation of France is mocked... although, they deserve it, the dirty bastards with their Chicken Vaginas!

I've gone off on a rant now.

• Like 3

"The nerd fucking gets so laid in this fucking movie though."

I want that to be not just my quote, but on my gravestone.

• Like 2

"The nerd fucking gets so laid in this fucking movie though."

I want that to be not just my quote, but on my gravestone.

adam_g_sevani.jpg

How this little fuck-knuckle went through one school day without an ass kicking, I have no idea.

• Like 3

What I wished I could do with this is do a movie mock up, using review lines from this thread. Like:

"I want to punch everybody in the Dick!" - Smigg

So, everyone should come up with their one line review quote, just to keep this good shit going.

"It's finger lickin' good!"--CameronH

adam_g_sevani.jpg

How this little fuck-knuckle went through one school day without an ass kicking, I have no idea.

He wore a muscle suit. Duh

• Like 3

What kind of shit arsed band name is "No Shampoo"?

Also, completely unrelated, why does the Cop have access to the Police Boat? He's a detective, he's supposed to figure shit out, not piss arse around on a speedboat. "Detective Whateverthefuckyournameis! There's been a murder!" "GET ME THE BOAT!"

Unless it's Knightboat, the crime solving boat!

Knightboat1.png

Also, that whole thing with the helmet, they made it looks like the Chicago police were corrupt and/or incompetant, when he was made to look like he was above the law by not wearing a helmet because he was a detective. In Illinois, there aren't any helmet laws.

So, he (being a cop) could have just said "It's Illinois, it's not illegal".

Not only that, it's the Black cop that is made to turn a blind eye. That means only one thing. This movie is fucking racist! Black cop made to look corrupt, Black guy being asked "Do you play basketball?", the entire nation of France is mocked... although, they deserve it, the dirty bastards with their Chicken Vaginas!

I've gone off on a rant now.

He's "Shit Dick McNulty"

• Like 1

I'm watching the original french movie and right off the bat we see some "French Shit Dicks"

10603755_10152651761447559_8908772812133216712_n.jpg?oh=4f0178d6a3180f4765bb457c1b6507db&oe=54C5ACC3

If I'm up to it when the movie is done, I'll post my notes on the similarities and differences between the french original and the remake...

• Like 5

Lando- Thanks for the french version link, I watched it last night btw. it's scary how much alike the two version's are. The American version is almost verbatim of the french version. but I think it has a different ending but I'm going to rewatch "LOL" US version to make sure around when the podcast hits.. if any of you have ever watched the movie "Death at a Funeral" the British version was very delightful. then there was the bastardized American version with Chris Rock. Because we all know that American's can't understand British people! Death at a Funeral (2010) what's even more mind blowing about these movies is Peter Dinklage is in both of them and why the hell not. yet they still had to remake the dam movie.

Getting back to "LOL" french version it really reminded me of Death at a Funeral in the way they reused every scene in the movie, it really feels cut and paste movie making. right down to the chicken stuffing camera moment.

I really enjoyed the French version better then the Miley Cyrus version. Maybe it's because I don't like Miley Cyrus but I don't think that's it. I would even recommend everyone to watch this. rather then the us version but this is HDTGM so we want to see how well they delivered a crappy remake and they didn't. I don't think there was a battle of the bands in the original movie. The text moved really fast for me to read so I couldn't stop the ipad from playing the dam movie once it started.

The only thing I don't really understand about this movie was why she was keeping a diary on paper. every kid knows in the known world that adults don't know how to use computers and if you want to keep something safe and out of parents eyes. keep it in cyberspace.

in the end, This movie really made me feel old.

• Like 3

He's "Shit Dick McNulty"

It's almost like some kind of high concept science fiction movie.

A time travel experiment goes horribley wrong. The hero ends up 2000 years in the future, a guy bumps into him and he shouts "HEY, SHIT DICK!", and about 50 guys turn around and all ask "What?!"

As it turns out, an uber-famous power couple (let's call them Paul and June), gave birth to a wonderful son, however, when interviewed about the birth of their son, they say, as a joke "We just call him 'Shit Dick'!"

'Shit Dick' becomes the new child name of choice amongst young parents, and, after years of global conflict, one man rules the world, Emperor Shit Dick McGillicutty, whose gargantuan ego has made him decree that in the interest of pledging your allegiance to the Emperor, all children must be christened with the name "Shit Dick", those who refuse are forced to go underground as part of a revolution.

The hero must find a man not named 'Shit Dick' in order to return to his own time, and change the events of the present/future

• Like 1

The only thing I don't really understand about this movie was why she was keeping a diary on paper. every kid knows in the known world that adults don't know how to use computers and if you want to keep something safe and out of parents eyes. keep it in cyberspace.

in the end, This movie really made me feel old.

That's funny, I had the same thought last night, because, y'know, what else would I be thinking about? I mean, I get it: Mom discovers teen daughter's diary. That's conflict people!

On the other hand, it is just really lazy storytelling. I think one of the movies main themes the movie was trying to make is how wrapped up society has become on technology (which the main character is for the most part), but when it comes time to write her deepest secrets she writes it pen to paper on a diary with no lock! They could have achieved the same thing by having the Shitty Mom trying to get some document on the computer and needing Nasal McBoogers' help finding it, and whoops!, she accidentally stumbles on her daughter's online diary which she forgot to log out of because she was wrapped up with some Shit Dick drama. If anything, this movie is encouraging people to bury their faces even deeper into their various devices. That paper bullshit will just get you burned, yo!

• Like 2

What is the French equivalent of Shit Dick 1 like?

I got to scroll up and read, who are you calling Shit Dick 1 in this movie?

it's been a long day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4SOnBDe7qs

started thinking about big hair bands of the 80's when watching the french version of this movie.

not sure what's up with the guy with the worlds biggest uni-brow. but I wish I could of gone to that highschool.I would of fit right in.

I got to scroll up and read, who are you calling Shit Dick 1 in this movie?

it's been a hard long day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4SOnBDe7qs

started thinking about big hair bands of the 80's when watching the french version of this movie.

not sure what's up with the guy with the worlds biggest uni-brow

Shit Dick 1 is the irritating nerd

Shit Dick 2 is the first boyfriend who Miley breaks up with

Shit Dick 3 is the guy who Miley ends up with.

• Like 1

Okay, why are there Unisex bathrooms where grafitti is seemigly encouraged, and why is it clean enough for Shit Dick 1 to do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWAYL6VuQQY

Any other public bathroom, he'd end up covered in piss. He ends up leaving (par for the course in this movie, as we've discovered, the rest of the leaving log will be coming sooner or later), without washing his hands, that he's had on the floor of a public bathroom.

• Like 2

Getting back to "LOL" french version it really reminded me of Death at a Funeral in the way they reused every scene in the movie, it really feels cut and paste movie making. right down to the chicken stuffing camera moment.

I really enjoyed the French version better then the Miley Cyrus version. Maybe it's because I don't like Miley Cyrus but I don't think that's it. I would even recommend everyone to watch this. rather then the us version but this is HDTGM so we want to see how well they delivered a crappy remake and they didn't. I don't think there was a battle of the bands in the original movie. The text moved really fast for me to read so I couldn't stop the ipad from playing the dam movie once it started.

I wonder if it's one of those things like where some someone tries to retell a funny joke and they get all of the words in it right, but their telling of it is just not funny for some reason.

Sign in to follow this