🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Yeah but Doug has gone on record saying he doesn't get the popularity of those two movies.

'

I get that, I'm just not sure that Doug Benson not liking a movie makes for a good episode of this show.

I'm rewatching this as part of a double feature I'm doing at my job and holy shit I forgot how dark this movie is, especially as a kids PG movie. There are an attempted suicide by Hook, Smee telling Hook he will make him feel better by taking him out "to go kill some Indians" and Hook saying he is tired of killing them and children. There is also the Boo Box scene with Glenn Close that is a total nightmare. I do like that it kept in line with the darker original version of the story where Pan would kill Lost Boys who got too old, I'm just amazed at how this got a PG rating. Though I guess it's in line with PG-13 movies of the 80s showing boobs.

Dont forget Tinkerbell lusting after a Peter Pan in a super awkward scene where Robin Williams is mentally degenerating into a ten year old and Tink just wants to fuck.

Yeah I caught that as well, I don't know if it was her way of trying to snap him out of his degeneration into a manchild or if she truly wanted to bone. If it was the latter, that would be a horrifying deleted scene or image thread on 4Chan.

So is this movie getting reviewed or not?

Favorite movie! I still need to know how did this get made, those set designs were incredible. 

“He’ll fight, he’ll fly, and then... he’ll die!”