🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 209 — The Bisco Boys

Who Charted’s Howard “Dragon Boy Suede” Kremer & fan favorites Paul Rust, Harris Wittels, and Michael Cassady aka Don’t Stop or We’ll Die are in the studio to jam out in today’s very special musical b-b-b-bonus s-s-s-show! They’ll get into what the future holds for Analyze Phish, why Paul got in trouble for his New No Nos, and debut some new tracks. Fortunately, the guys are pros at a game of Fortunately, Unfortunately. Unfortunately, it gets a little crazy during a game of Would You Rather. Fortunately, we hear Dragon Boy Suede & Don’t Stop Or We’ll Die finally collab!

Wait, so Scott is taping the new season of CBB but he still went out of his way to get THE HARDEST GETS for the podcast?! What dedication!

• Like 7

Another incredible line-up. For longtime fans of the show, could it get any better than DBS and Don't Stop OR We'll Die appearing on the same episode? I guess maybe adding in PFT, but this line-up is still pretty awesome.

Scott, thank you for putting out a b-b-bonus-s-s episode three weeks in a row while traveling and shhoting the TV show. It's really awesome how hard you are working

Also I am very excited for the future of Analyze Phish

• Like 4

When I saw this episode come up in my feed this morning, I knew today was going to be close to perfect. Amazing episode.

Also, DSOWD are really coming into their own as songwriters. I've always loved their stuff but it just keeps getting better and better. Really legitimately good stuff.

I was worried telling Scott I wanted to "cut his face off and wear it as a mask" would be too much, and instead that plugs theme was called "charming". Hey I'll take the compliment, haha. Thanks guys!

• Like 5

I was worried telling Scott I wanted to "cut his face off and wear it as a mask" would be too much, and instead that plugs theme was called "charming". Hey I'll take the compliment, haha. Thanks guys!

I loved that song. Where can I finds more of your musics!?

• Like 1

Would you rather is happening right now and I am so scared

This will be great. The last Don't Stop or We'll Die episode is legendary.

Earwolf, you have released far too many good episodes today. I have work to do!

Seriously, this is such a good lineup.

Holy shit... that Sunrise song was amazing! I'd love to here an extended version with proggy krautrock organ freakouts.

• Like 1

Dragon Boy Freestyle was pretty dang impressive, sometimes we forget that HowHow has the skills to pay the bills.

• Like 6

Paul Rust has become one of my favorite guests

• Like 8

I haven't listened to the episode yet, but it doesn't look like Sloppy Timmy shows up. His appearance is one of my all time favorite CBB moments.

• Like 1

I was hoping we'd get another Don't Stop episode, last one was great.

Farts and Pro 3!

• Like 3

Aw thanks, that's really sweet. I have a soundcloud, and I'm actually working on a new plugs theme right now along with another project. https://soundcloud.com/lveg

I really liked the plugs theme, but I sincerely hope that no one clicks on this link after Monday, or we'll be in jeopardy of breaking the edict that you can only be famous for one half week!

This episode was really great. Rusty's "Richard Wetfuss" line was a perfect example of that guy not caring who he cheeses off.

• Like 2