🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 209 — The Bisco Boys

I am in desperate need of another Don't Stop or We'll Die EP!

• Like 1

I had no clue Wie Wie had those freestyle skills. I was expecting something like, "Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown," or "Well my name's Rappin' Scott and I'm here to say," or "Dick York is a rock star." But he has flow!

I also had no clue that he could pay attention long enough to get the pizza crust and other references.

• Like 1

I had no clue Wie Wie had those freestyle skills. I was expecting something like, "Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown," or "Well my name's Rappin' Scott and I'm here to say," or "Dick York is a rock star." But he has flow!

Or the classic:

"2 goes into 4 as 4 goes into 8 and your bitch feeds me Skittles as I masturbate."

• Like 2

(paraphased) "Wow, Howard, You're really kissing the ring"

"Yeah, Sphincter ring."

• Like 1

(paraphased) "Wow, Howard, You're really kissing the ring"

"Yeah, Sphincter ring."

Throw-away joke of the episode IMHO.

That Veep ad was such a fake out; here I was thinking CBB season 1 was going to be on blu-ray.

• Like 1

Howard Kremz didn't know how to would you rather! Scott seemed a lil annoyed, but DSOWD saved the day. Also, that was one sweet New No-No. Great ep.

I'm really surprised to hear all the praise for this episode... I'm new to this podcast, starting at episode 200, but this was by far the least funny or creative, I gave up after the New No No thing.

Paul Rust and crew sound like a 14 year old after a night of skittles and speeders.

I'm really surprised to hear all the praise for this episode... I'm new to this podcast, starting at episode 200, but this was by far the least funny or creative, I gave up after the New No No thing.

Paul Rust and crew sound like a 14 year old after a night of skittles and speeders.

Go back and start with the earlier episodes. Without the previous appearances by these guys, you can't appreciate it really.

New No No! If you don't understand Paul Rust's humor, I'm not going to understand your humor! Hey, SirFatty, I don't get YOUR podcast appearances! NEW NO NO

• Like 5

This episode was so great. It came out on my birthday so I consider it the bbbbest bbbbirthday bbbbonussssuh episode ever. Thanks you!

• Like 1

Well, Sir Fatty, based on your profile picture you seem like a really cool, funny, outgoing guy who knows how to party if ya know what I mean!

You seem like my kind of guy, we should hang out sometime, bra! But in the meantime, you should make your own comedy podcast that we can all thoroughly enjoy! Don't worry! I'm sure you'd be great at it! Go ahead! Don't be shy!

You MUST be a comedy expert, if you're able to state in your very well written post, without qualifying in any way, that this was the 'least funny or creative' podcast of all time. And you were able to figure that out from only listening to part of 1 out of 200 episodes! Surely, to make that judgement so easily, you must be some sort of comedic genius!

So therefore, I beg of you, PLEASE, PLEEAASSE do us all the ultimate favor of producing your own genius comedy podcast, and then I can give you a review of how funny it was. Of course, I would have to actually listen to an entire episode before judging it, because I'm not some sort of superhuman comedy critic like yourself!

Sincerely,

--A cool dude who gets it, just like you, bro

• Like 2

MY WIFE!

• Like 3

I'm really surprised to hear all the praise for this episode... I'm new to this podcast . . .

I was actually thinking that I probably wouldn't like this episode if I were new to the show. None of the guests were very famous, and there was no kooky fictional character. The Would You Rather bit was hilariously frustrating and confusing. The whole episode has kind of an inside-joke feel, with running gags and established personalities. It's definitely a departure, in style, from most episodes, so I can get where you're coming from.

I loved this episode, though!

• Like 2

Saw two badgers smoking weed in a forest clearing this morning. I was like, "damn, that would make a good DSOWD song..."

• Like 2

Really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet episode Scott. And I mean reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sweet.

I don't think that Bisco Boy on the phone was an actual person. Actual people open the door with a CREAK, they shut it with a SLAM, and then they sit down with a mighty SIT. In my experience, that's what real people do, over the phone or otherwise.

• Like 2

i'm pretty sure i could listen to harris' nabisco character until the end of time and still laugh. such a great episode!

Was it just me, or was anyone else bothered by the fact that Chex Mix is made by General Mills?

DSOWD and DBS! Loved the collaboration between two of the podcasts' musical vanguards. I'm kicking myself for being late to this party.