🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 139 — Cock Pulldowns

Waterfalls were punched and history was made as the very casually dressed Kumail Nanjiani returned to the calming shores for the first ever livestreamed episode of Sklarbro Country! Everything from gay gyms, squash in Pakistan, and video game tournaments were discussed. Also, Kumail spoke about the Meltdown pilot, the one time he got his penis stuck in a zipper right before having to ride a roller coaster, and used his lighting quick for a round of Quick Hits. Plus, special guest Dennis “The Worm” Rodman stopped by to share his thoughts on Kim Jon Un, briefly meeting his dad in the Philippines, and what he hoped to accomplish in Syria. Check out the full video at youtube.com/Earwolf! Don’t forget to get your tickets to see Randy & Jason headline in Los Angeles this Saturday (March 23rd) at the Hollywood Improv!

OMG a Jahangir Khan reference. When I was growing up my dad was big into squash for whatever reason (we're white people from Minnesota) and used to watch tapes of Jahangir Khan and Jansher Khan all the time. I can't even lie, those two were amazing to watch.

Dennis Rodman was inducted in the hall of fame in 2011. Sorry to be the guy that corrects things.

• Like 1

Yeah, what was the name of that song at the end?

Where is the video ????

The archived video shows are usually posted a few days later, so maybe early next week for this one.

No comment on the Cardinals' new manager? Pope Francis?

Dennis Rodman was inducted in the hall of fame in 2011. Sorry to be the guy that corrects things.

I was coming to post the same thing haha.

Dennis had a lot of his memory wiped while in North Korea and forgot that he had been inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Carlos Boozer came from the AK.

Awesome episode guys! Can't wait to see the video.

I gotta say, while I love the fact that you're transitioning into video, it's getting a little annoying that you're advertising videos that aren't even uploaded yet.

Sign in to follow this