🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 97 — Viruses

The gang talks about how insulting the word "skits" is and then Tig, who's been frugal with the stories lately, let's us in on a big one concerning her and her mammal friend (girlfriend). Then Eric Kane, a Scientist and avid PB listener, calls in and explains viruses and their myriad mysteries. They discuss if viruses can have anything resembling a soul, how closely does human behavior parallel virus behavior, and if their is such a thing as a good news virus. Plus they play a furiously fun game of Name That Punky! This episode will get inside you and leave a signature on your dna!!!

I'm always so pumped when a new PB episode is released. I can't wait to listen.

Get outta my head, Aaron. ;)

In regards to the asians-surgical mask thing that David brought up, I **think** they tend to wear these masks WHEN they are sick as a courtesy to others.

I am deeply invested in Name That Punky.

I LOVED this guest. More Eric, please!!

• Like 1

Henry putting the hat on and water pouring out is definitely a thing. I totally remember seeing that. Specifically seeing Henry (the old guy) do it. I think it was in the opening credits.

• Like 1

Great episode.

Aaron's "material" joke was funny!

Did anyone else think that the secondary music that was playing leading up to one of the last Punkys sounded like "Wave of Mutilation"?

• Like 1

Did anyone else think that the secondary music that was playing leading up to one of the last Punkys sounded like "Wave of Mutilation"?

it totally sounded like wave of mutilation! haha this was such a good episode i loved the guest and i was laughing the whole time great work!

I like it when you guys hang out in the hatch and play silly games and the stakes are low. Also name that punky came out of nowhere. Please don't try too hard when you go on tour.

And also I might add, the guest today was great-he really knew what he was talking about, was funny and broadened my understanding of the topic.

full tilt - Meaning "full speed," it is from the encounter at full gallop of knights in a tilt (lance combat).

Love the show! Tig you are Wonder Woman!

• Like 1

Henry putting the hat on and water pouring out is definitely a thing. I totally remember seeing that. Specifically seeing Henry (the old guy) do it. I think it was in the opening credits.

I remember that, too! But I couldn't find it in the opening credits. Could it have been a different show? Anyway, definitely a thing!

I look forward to Aaron's attempt at a Small Wonder-based game show, which will inevitably result in confusion and annoyance from everyone else in the Hatch.

[insert half-hearted trumpet fanfare]

• Like 1

I look forward to Aaron's attempt at a Small Wonder-based game show, which will inevitably result in confusion and annoyance from everyone else in the Hatch.

[insert half-hearted trumpet fanfare]

GULP

Sign in to follow this