🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jerkface

No episode thread? Birthday surprise?

How come there is no thread for me to give my comments and well wishes on? Is there a hidden surprise party thread where we can all put our presents and birthday wishes? If so can I be allowed in? Also if so sorry for ruining the surprise.

I'll withhold my comments on the episode until the surprise party thread is unveiled or before its unveiled if i can get into it.

• Like 1

No thread? It looks like those cowards on the Earwolf staff have even started cyber bullying Hayes and Sean.

• Like 2

Looks like the ole Reality Show Show finally got a 1 up on the big shots at earwolf. Sklarbros must feel naked cuz they're THREADLESS

• Like 1

Sklarb ep and HDTGM minisode thread are still down. Just a heads up

Get this shit out of our forum, Bruce! Supporting our tormentors in our own home? Haven't we been through enough?

Erika and Jerkface. Thank you for your support during this difficult time.

• Like 2

Get this shit out of our forum, Bruce! Supporting our tormentors in our own home? Haven't we been through enough? Erika and Jerkface. Thank you for your support during this difficult time.

HA. You guys and your inferiority complexes. I gots mad love for ALL the Earwolf forums. Peace be with you in your time of need.

Sign in to follow this