🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 58.5 - Minisode 58.5

I hope they talk about the fact that their tour bus is basically a Tardis (bigger on the inside).

Good Doctor Who observation!! That is sooooo true!

• Like 1

I liked Ginger Spice because she had the best clothes, especially in the Spice Up Your Life video (that spiked headband!) I vaguely recall that when they first came out, she was named Sexy Spice, but it was later changed? Did I dream that?

I don't know, but I will say that I never really got the "Ginger Spice" name at the time since "ginger" didn't seem to catch on as a word for redheads in the US until much later.

And to answer the question, Sporty.

I want to know who everyone's favorite Spice Girl was?

I also went back and fourth between Baby Spice and Sporty Spice. I remember having a Spice Girls themed party where all the girls had to dress up as their favorite Spice Girl and I dressed up as Baby Spice, and I feel like the party was also around the time that they came here for their concert. All I remember from that is, Ginger had just left the group and the stadium was PACKED.

Does anybody else remember the Spice Girls lollipops? Each one had a different sticker inside so you had to get all of them, to collect them all. :)

Does anybody else remember the Spice Girls lollipops? Each one had a different sticker inside so you had to get all of them, to collect them all. :)

YESSS!!!! Me and this kid Boris who sat next to me in 5th grade were obsessed with them and had binders where we kept the wrappers and stickers pristine like baseball cards. I'm almost positive they are still in the attic at my parents house.

I liked posh, this was before all the beckham shit, of course.

I liked posh, this was before all the beckham shit, of course.

I in college when the Spice Girls were real big. The only ones I liked were Scary and Sporty. I thought Scary looked the best out of all of them and she had some talent (they would let her sing verses and do the bridge) and Sporty, even though she was rocking the silver toofus, she was pretty. And she was the best singer out all of them.

Good Doctor Who observation!! That is sooooo true!

I wonder why they didn't do a Dr. Who ep with the Spice Girls? Would Eccelsson have thrown a fit?

I never thought the day would come that I'd be furious I couldn't find a copy of Spice World.

I never thought the day would come that I'd be furious I couldn't find a copy of Spice World.

I would be in this boat except my sister totes own this on VHS. Im pretty jazzed for this episode.

Scary Spice is where it's at!

Just finished this movie again last night in order to be prepped and ready for the new episode, and I am gonna go on record right now and say it is probably the most meta thing I have ever seen. I absolutely love this movie.

I wonder why they didn't do a Dr. Who ep with the Spice Girls? Would Eccelsson have thrown a fit?

They wouldn't have put up with John Barrowman pissing in their tea.

• Like 1

Taking Captain Jack down a peg. Nice. He would be more of a diva than all of them!

Watching it now in preparation. Posh is actually the most dull and least talented, ironic how she's the one still in the spotlight. Also, this moment in the Olympics:

tumblr_m8qmiqoTKu1qafhoco1_500.gif

• Like 1

Just finished it. Still trying to wrap my brain around what just happened. That last scene during the credits was the most incredible thing.

I think that's very insensitive of them. Everyone knows he has a bladder issue.

Taking Captain Jack down a peg. Nice. He would be more of a diva than all of them!

Since he's a big fan of musicals, I can see him giving them unsolicited singing and dancing advice, especially Posh.

"For God's sake, woman, stop pouting and move your body. And I know you're lip syncing, but you still have to move your mouth to make it believable."

I want to know who everyone's favorite Spice Girl was?

I definitely went back and forth on Sporty and Baby being my favorites. In 4th grade every. single. girl. (including myself, duh) had a Spice Girl themed birthday party where everyone dressed as their favorite. I alternated between Sporty (baggy wind pants and a sports bra) and Baby (mini dress with high stockings and pigtails) and once I wore a long black skirt as a tube dress and was Posh.

...I could seriously talk about the Spice Girls forever. They are so important to me and the woman that I am today.

Scary was my favorite - I remember really liking her style and her solo music actually isn't half bad. same goes for Sporty, who I agree looks even better now than she did 15 years ago.

Sign in to follow this