🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 121.5 — 3/29/13 TWO CHARTED 60

It's a day of gifts and kisses on today's episode of TWO CHARTED! Howard and Kulap receive and try on some delightful presents from listeners and then Ku-Ku counts down her week in review including; her awesome voices, a Saturday night lady date, and her kiss with dirt cup. Wie-Wie then counts down the winners of the "Dragon Boy Suede Stance Competition", talks about what death does for record sales, and describes his kissing technique. Enjoy chartists!

technical difficulties - it's not streaming or downloading

Nor is Sklarbro. Earwolf? More like Earfail!

Nor is Sklarbro. Earwolf? More like Earfail!

no new Ronna and Beverly either. Good Friday must be a vacation day at Earwolf HQ

We did have some technical difficulties this morning with our publishing process, but everything should be working properly now.

If you're still having trouble streaming/downloading, there's a possibility that your shared network or workplace is blocking access to SoundCloud, where our episodes are now hosted. If you're unable to navigate to http://www.soundcloud.com, it's a pretty safe bet that that's the culprit.

So glad Ku-Ku and Wie-Wie enjoyed their bags. The Life Savers, I didn't even think of the nautical aspect, I just wanted a food that was individually wrapped so they would be safe. Someday Howard can have the real anchor jacket but for now he can have the pocket square/handkerchief in any other jacket.

obligatory plug: --> http://www.etsy.com/shop/SandyBeeDesigns

• Like 2

This episode was so much fun. I love it when you can tell that they genuinely love the gifts. It would have reached a whole new level if Dirt Cup had been engineering, but that whole discussion was great.

Sign in to follow this