🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
johnnycanuck21

G.I. Joe: Retaliation

I am SO fucking psyched for the "Connect 4" movie...

You sank my Battleship! No, wait. Hasbro Studios already did that.

Cobra destroys London in this film, and no one says shit after the dust has settled. Like, "We really need to capture Cobra Commander, aka the mass murderer who 911'ed an entire city full of people."

Yeah I had a WTF moment about that when I saw it - seriously... no one is going to mention this?

Yeah I had a WTF moment about that when I saw it - seriously... no one is going to mention this?

In the first film, they Team America'd France (minus the satire or wit), then in this film totally obliterate London. Hundreds of thousands of people would have died in that attack. Why was this a part of the movie? Did we really need to see this drool-inducing, horrific bullshit?

In the first film, they Team America'd France (minus the satire or wit), then in this film totally obliterate London. Hundreds of thousands of people would have died in that attack. Why was this a part of the movie? Did we really need to see this drool-inducing, horrific bullshit?

Mind you, this whole incident happened while the faux-POTUS was playing Angry Birds on his cell phone.

Sign in to follow this