🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
chanson

Hayes on Jeopardy?!

So, someone has to find that episode and call in to ask Sean all the questions that Hayes got right. Then we can finally, FINALLY, crown the true trivia champ of the Reality Show Show.

• Like 1

It is through this contest that maybe, finally, the Throne of Reality Show Show will change hands. Start brushing up on your esoteric knowledge, Sean, its time to ditch that stool.

• Like 1

That's nothing man, you never saw Sean on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

rPLwX09.png

I remember the host getting really mad about Sean refusing to take off the headphones though.

• Like 1

You know, the more I think about this the more betrayed I think we all should feel.

How can Hayes hold out on us like this? I mean, after the hours we've spent listening to the Reality Show Show it never occurred to Hayes to let us know that he was on one of America's top game shows with a Canadian host? And also, does Sean know about this? Is he also involved in this epic cover up? Does this go up to the highest levels in the Earwolf organization? Is Jason Mantzoukas involved? The Sklar Brothers? What about Scott Aukerman himself? Is there not anyone of substance and decency in the Earwolf organization?

Furthermore, this kind of betrayal opens the door to all sorts of other questions: Did Hayes orchestrate 9/11? Was Hayes born in Kenya? Is he a Muslim? If not, why can't we see his birth certificate? Why didn't Hayes stop Hurricane Katrina?

So many questions. All of which are equally valid and none of which are at all ridiculous or unnecessarily confrontational and accusatory. I think we deserve answers.

• Like 2

I couldn't find video of the episode, but I did find the answers/questions:

http://j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=3265

Hayes actually did really good. But someone should call in and question him on the answers he got wrong:

Art House Movies

Charles Laughton as this painter has to deal with men upset at being shown in shadow in the "Night Watch"

Hayes' answer: Hopper

Correct answer: Rembrandt

Category: Literary Numbers

"___ Days that Shook the World"

Hayes' answer: 3

Correct answer: 10

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this