🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 98 — Writing

It's a festive atmosphere in the hatch on today's Professor Blastoff! Aaron apologizes for messing up his own half birthday, Tig considers having a party for her birthday, and they all wonder how Tig would behave at a bachelorette party. Then wunderkind comic/writer/actor and all around superman DC Pierson comes to the show. He talks about the writing process behind his new novel, Crap Kingdom, and also discusses how he gets so much done all the time. Tig talks about her upcoming memoir and they all chat about the ins and outs of writing including; fiction vs. non fiction, writing productively with so many distractions, and picking which parts to share from your own life. Plus some super sweet emails from fans! Enjoy.

The half-birthday correction. Oh man. Sometimes I think Aaron is my platonic soulmate.

kyle with the background music<3 great episode..

More Wave of '80s Sax!

Really good episode. I've heard DC on a few podcasts lately and he's always really funny and cool. Looking forward to Tig's book.

• Like 1

kyle with the background music<3 great episode.. where can i buy some punky cornz?

I could not stop cracking up as soon as Kyle's music came on, even before he said anything! DC is the shizz!

• Like 1

I have to reign in Aaron here: The "Space pen" story is false. The sensitive equipment in a space capsule cannot be exposed to the (electricity-conducting) dust and chips that can be made by lead or graphite pencils. It cost the government nothing, since it was invented by a private citizen and given to NASA for free, and the Russians use our space pen also. I expect a full retraction next week.

That's 2 weeks of retractions in a row.

2 strikes, Aaron. *Gulp*

Sign in to follow this