🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 19 — Enter The Water Realm

Our heros have finally LEVELED UP! After they eradicated the squad of collector officers, Sparklett managed to reform with 4 more elemental friends. They must now continue their adventure by following Sparklett’s lead into the Water Elemental Plane and seal the breach before it’s too late. What will they come across in this new realm? Tune in to find out!

Check out the big brain on Blackie! He's a smart motherfucker - That's right!

How I saw this episode ending...

Sir Richard: "Come, my new friends...Let us finish what YOU have begun."

Blackie: "Hey, Chief, I think you're undogging the OUTER HATCH..."

Mildred: "Yeah, didn't we just come THROUGH that thing?"

Sir Richard: "Nonsense...I've been trapped here for days...I know this craft better than the back of my OWN EYEBALLS!!!

All (apart from Sir Richard): "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Sir Richard: (mutters under his breath) "...This'll teach you to forget about Gerry..." (final twist on wheel)

*roll*

*BOTCH*

Sub implodes.

• Like 1

+1 for Blaine's mustache

Who said, "do a barrel roll!"? I love a good StarFox reference.

I love that Brian was annoyed by Sir Richard before they ever even boarded the sub.

• Like 3

Eagerly awaiting tales of Sir Richard, the one-armed knight of Glinnish-Mor, who battled the dragons and fucked the whores

Please, please, please tell me that the Nerd Poker crew will be attending Dragon Con this year... If there can be a "bring Vin Diesel to Nerd Poker" page on Facebook, why the hell isn't there a bring Nerd Poker to Dragon Con page? Not only would you crazies have a blast in this steamy dirty south, but it would give us east coasters a way to see your god damn beautiful faces!

• Like 1

YAY GERRY/SIR RICHARD!1 the one-armed knight, destroyer of the evil cleric kimble, champion of glendale-glennish-moor.

YAY JAYPH! the twitchy, 'essentially-useless', muttering-to-self, fighter/mage!

Why does sir dick have only 1 arm? Does he have a special prosthetic somewhere or was that a specific character design decision? Is it fully off at the shoulder or does he have a stump?

Yay for Gerry!!! So glad to have him back, and I love his new character! :D. Is he a paladin? Hope so, cause this group could use a healer.

~Sir Richard was a hero

to many a comely lass

little'd they know

he lost his arm

inside a Dragonborn's ass~♫

~But he'll sing and fight

and do what's right

and bed many a young male whore

to rest his eyes

just once again

on his beloved Glinishmore~♫

• Like 4

I lost it so hard at: "I'm uncomfortable with this amount of skin showing" :lol:

• Like 4

I lost it so hard at: "I'm uncomfortable with this amount of skin showing" :lol:/>/>

I know how ironic, right.

Yay for Gerry!!! So glad to have him back, and I love his new character! :D. Is he a paladin? Hope so, cause this group could use a healer.

Paladin is a healer?

4E doesn't need healers with Healing Surges

Since when is a Paladin not a healer? :D And true, but you never know with this group.

I've never seen a Paladin as a healer, self-healing tank maybe.

Either way this character is going to be awesome!

Welcome back Gerry.

Paladin is a healer?

4E doesn't need healers with Healing Surges

Did you miss the part about how they will instantly die if the water golems protecting them run out of hit points? And that healing surges won't work on the golems, but healing magic will?

And apparently paladins do have some healing abilities in 4E, although I don't know how much and it may depend on the deity they serve.

May I suggest something that will require mixing player knowledge and character knowledge. This is for Posehn. If you find out that Gerry needs to leave again, please unleash that epic Deep Purple move on Sir Richard and send him to meet his God! Then do a little air guitar over his dead body (but clumsily).

I love to hate Paladins or overly noble characters if that isn't what he is playing. After all of the talk about Gerry's past characters, I'm very happy this is what he brought to the table. Should be very entertaining!

I hope Sark has all the NPCs swooning over Sir Richard at every opportunity.

~Sir Richard was a hero

to many a comely lass

little'd they know

he lost his arm

inside a Dragonborn's ass~♫

~But he'll sing and fight

and do what's right

and bed many a young male whore

to rest his eyes

just once again

on his beloved Glinishmore~♫

This is great! I went home thinking he had said his name was Sir Roger...now I can't stop thinking of this when I read posts about him...and yes Internet, I know the song is Sir Robin, not Roger. :-)