🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Now this, admittedly, is a very long shot (as this film is all but impossible to find), but I think this may be an epic bad movie on the scale of "The Room," "Birddemic," or "Troll 2"!

Wolf Ridge (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185012/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) was released in 1994 and stars Wes Studi and Andrew Prine. The IMDb page doesn't have a description of the movie (it's that good!), but here's a description from one (of only two!) people on IMDb that saw this movie: "The story, if it can be considered such, is a convoluted tale about an older Navajo wise man murdered by an insane villain." Also, there's some fantasy/magic elements involving a man turning into a wolf.

My dad & brother saw this when it was release (maybe only in NM) in 1994 and were the only two to stay through the whole thing. (Un)Fortunately, I missed this viewing, but I've been trying for the last ten years or so to find a copy of it. It's not on Amazon or eBay. I can't even seem to find a version on YouTube or on the Bittorrent downloadable interwebs. But, there must be somebody out there in the great-wide webernet that has a copy of this on DVD (unlikely) or VHS (possible) that would be willing to share the joy w/ HDTGM.

This movie--nay, film--must be found! It must be seen! It must be ridiculed!

Sign in to follow this