🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
seanotron

Vamps

Vamps_1.jpg

Let me start by saying that I love everyone in this movie. Krysten Ritter, Alicia Silverstone, Wallace Shawn, Amy Heckerling, Sigourney Weaver, etc. Normally, these are really talented, funny people. How these incredibly talented people manged to make such a miserably unfunny movie is a real mystery. By all accounts, this movie *should* be good - it reunites several Clueless alumni with their director, it's tackling a very trendy subject matter humorously, etc. This should be campy fun. It is not. It is horrible. The jokes never land and the whole thing feels like one of those cheapo direct-to-dvd movies like Transmorphers, but worse.

I actually felt a profound sadness after watching this.

You know I loved Krysten Ritter in Breaking bad. she was so good in that tv show and one day I found this movie and so I sit down and watched this. boy it was so bad I didn't even get to the middle of the film.I didn't even make it to the part with Malcolm McDowell, speaking of Malcolm he was in another trouble vampire movie called suck, and it delivered on the promise of sucking.

there is also another horrible horror film, called "vamp u" it's got Wayne Gretzky in it, well sorta, it's got a character named Wayne Gretzky in it. and guess what he's a doctor..

Krysten Ritter must get a new agent because she gets such horrible movies. shes seems like such a sweety and I really like her as a actor and as a woman. I like Malcolm McDowell too but man does he just green light everything with a pay check..

Malcolm does a terrible Romanian/Eastern European accent in this, it's quite a thing to take in.

Malcolm does a terrible Romanian/Eastern European accent in this, it's quite a thing to take in.

Ohh really, that sounds interesting. Now your tempting me to go back and watch it. I just wish this movie wasn't so god dam boring.

Sign in to follow this