πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 141.5 β€” Sklarbro County 46

Kyle Kinane is tailor made with the skills to tackle the kind of stories that occur on Sklarbro County! Kyle talks to us about his thoughts on WrestleMania, being onstage at Zanies in Chicago as a fight broke out, and getting immediate feedback from fans online. Florida is two for three this week as Dan Van Kirk brings in some crazy stories that involve; a Florida woman who poops in a yard then swims naked in a pool, Florida twins who feud with a frying pan, machete, and gun, and a mom & son run against each other for presidency in the sad little town of Dixmoor, Illinois. Plus, Mark Wahlberg shares a preview of his new movie project and tells us what he thinks about the Women’s Final Four in another edition of the Weekly Wahlberg.

Yeah, this was such a fun episode. Loved the extended Chicagoans riff.

Great show! I loved how effortless the riffing was. And those callbacks to the earlier stories during the later takes - genius.

Β 

SIT. DOWN.

Maybe one of my favorite County episodes ever! I was laughing out loud all the way to and from work today. Best foursome since ABBA. I've been watching for County-worthy stories while I've been interning at the local PD this semester. While we were responding to a housebreaking call this morning, we heard someone from dispatch talking about a guy causing a disturbance and making karate moves. Not sure if it was someone passing through or Mac from "It's Always Sunny."

Β 

Sit down, Cheryl!

Sign in to follow this