🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Unusual

Barbarella (1968)

I love this movie. Lots. But it's silly as all get out. This belongs in the Roadhouse and Crank world of wonderfully ridiculous movie. Please, please give this one a view. It will be great after watching a particularly bad movie.

• Like 1

This is a great one. And I agree, it would be a nice palate cleanser after say, a Uwe Boll movie.

as a teenager I remember staying up late to watch this on tv. at the time i was expecting a low grade version of Star Wars. I don't even remember if i made it though to the end of this movie as it was really long and super ass boring.. this was the film that Duran Duran got it's name from thats all I remember about it.

This would be a good movie to do.

all I remember is seeing little attacking dolls that bite her, miss fonda.

Not sure if that would be a turn on seeing jane fonda nude. as shes my mothers age now. would like like reading someone elses old playboys.

To me, Jane Fonda nude wasn't a big turn on, but Jane Fonda in the excessor machine was. I always thought that scene was equal parts silly and hot.

I know this is an old recommendation but I just saw this movie for the first time, and I think it would make a great episode.

Sign in to follow this