🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SamuelHOliver

Surf Nazis Must Die

I kinda feel like Troma movies should be untouchable.

But a HDTGM with Lloyd Kaufman talking about Toxic Avenger would be great! It's on Netflix instant along with some other Troma classics and from what I hear, the guy is very approachable. He's going to be in San Diego this July for Comic Con, so maybe they could set up something? Make it happen, Earwolf!

• Like 1

Every time I see this thread pop up, I see it as Surf Ninjas, not Surf Nazis. Confuses the fuck out of me.

I kinda feel like Troma movies should be untouchable.

But a HDTGM with Lloyd Kaufman talking about Toxic Avenger would be great! It's on Netflix instant along with some other Troma classics and from what I hear, the guy is very approachable. He's going to be in San Diego this July for Comic Con, so maybe they could set up something? Make it happen, Earwolf!

I've met the guy at a couple of shows ( <---- oh hey, who's that in the picture there?), and he was pretty interesting to talk to, but he seems to be "on" most of the time. I think I'd be more interested in Lloyd talking like a normal person about his movies and not so much in his schlocky Stan Lee character. I highly recommend checking out his books!

Sign in to follow this