🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 51 — Old Fashioned Kitchen Timer

Accomplished screenwriter Ted Griffin visits Ronna & Beverly to tell us how he went from folding Gabriel Byrn’s underwear in a laundromat to selling his first script on today’s show! Ted also tells us about being buds with Martin Scorsese, his involvement in the upcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street, and a very interesting breakfast he had with Sir Anthony Hopkins. Plus, the ladies are worried about a cicada swarmadeggon. Come see Ronna & Beverly LIVE at the Upright Citizens Brigade theatre in Los Angeles Friday, April 19th with very special guests! Get tickets at www.ucbtheatre.com

I really hope the usual lack of comments on the R & B forum doesn't mean that people aren't listening or appreciating it. The commitment to character and backstory is truly outstanding. I also hope that it continues on a weekly basis, a new ep is the highlight of my week.

A friend of mine got accepted to Arizona State and my first thought was "I wonder if he'll run into Rochelle", forgetting for a moment she's fictional...

• Like 1

I 100% agree, Robin. Ronna & Bev has been one of my very favorite podcasts since I first heard about them via their appearance on Comedy Bang Bang. LOVED this episode, by the way. Such a great rapport with the guest--loved it when they tried to nudge into his personal life and he got kind of uncomfortable.

Sign in to follow this