🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 213 — Star Graves

Comedian extraordinaire Jerrod Carmichael returns just in time to do his taxes on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! Jerrod shares his love of triumphant white people music, why he saves his checks, and what he’s working on this year. The proprietor of Star Graves, Joe France’s then appears to tell us about the different routes he takes on his dead celebrity tour, the specially tailored tours he would take Scott & Jerrod to, and unbelievable tales of the (possibly late) great Larry Fine. Respect the dead!

• Like 1

"babies having babies..it happens" a serious fact from the choctaw haha great ep love Jerrod and horatio, bagina and benis send their love..

This episode heavily features Scott enforcing continuity onto Horatio's crazy stories, which is delightful.

• Like 1

I listened to this without knowing it was Horatio and the idea that a scumbag young kid runs a celebrity death tour isn't too far fetched.

Also Scott is looking real beat up for a 27 year old.

• Like 1

Haven't listened yet but I'm so happy to see Jarrod back. He was really great on the episode with Rust & St Clair.

"If you give me 10 minutes I can touch a girl's butt." -Booty Dave

• Like 2

More Jared as straight man, please. His sandwiches from Waffle's sound so delicious over my headphones. His bathrooms are a bit weird, though.

(Seriously: more Jerrod, please)

Jerrod is so much fun to listen to. After hearing this episode I immediately went looking for appearances on other shows and downloaded his Sklarbro County episode.

Note to Earwolf: More Jerrod please! I would love to hear him on Who Charted?.

• Like 2

This episode heavily features Scott enforcing continuity onto Horatio's crazy stories, which is delightful.

I think Scott knows that Horatio is really bad at keeping things straight, and messes with him because he knows how funny it is. It's like Horatio is simultaneously the best and worst CBB character guest, but it's really funny either way.

Jarrod was great here, and fits in the co-host/straight man role really well.

• Like 3

I too loved the fact that Horatio kept changing his story. It really made it funny. Also, Mama Cass choking on a ham sandwich is an urban myth, though it does have more comedic value than heart disease.

• Like 2

screenshot20130415at936.png

Gonna have to pay a hefty price for that domain name...

• Like 3

I hope two stooging gets referenced in the future.

• Like 1

Everyone was great. For some reason, the most hilarious moment for me was when Scott was going off on firefighters in the interview with Jerrod before Horatio even came out. Horatio's character was hilarious, as always . And is there a funnier name for a road than "Doheny"?

Both this and Sanz's previous CBB character seem fixated on Los Angeles street directions. Also, both made me laugh really hard.

• Like 1

I haven't had time to hear the full episode yet, had to stop when the 2nd guest came on, but Scott and Jerrod and *hilarious* together - I love characters etc, but it's rare and awesome when you have a guest who can just talk about nothing with scott for ever and have it be endlessly entertaining! Good chemistry between the two, Scott is just going off into outer space, pretty funny stuff.

Not familliar with Carmichael, but will check him out after this.

"He knew Marilyn Monroe... and he had sex with her I imagine? Because he saw her naked in a bedroom and thought she was a painting."