🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jerkface

The Big 2 - 5

I know this doesn't count the NPR backlog, but tonight's episode of Reality Show Show is the 25th episode. I thought it'd be cool if we did something for it, like gave Sean 2 roses and Hayes 5 roses (to keep Sean in his place). I'm looking forward to the extravaganza that these consummate pros will undoubtedly put out for this mile stone. Maybe the entire cast of Real World Portland as guests? A tour de force? A tour de france?

Lets all count to 3 and name what we're wishing for the most 1 2 3 ok go

• Like 3

Oh God, the entire cast of Real World Portland would be amazing! Holy Shit, that would be awesome! I would also accept anyone from any season of The Challenge.

Maybe Hayes will talk about his Jeopardy appearance finally... That would be nice as well.

Also, I honesty can't tell who needs to be kept in their place more... On the one hand Hayes seems to be the Robert Mugabe of the podcast, crushing all dissent, expropriating all land owned by whites, and causing obscene rates of inflation. The Zimbabwean totalitarian form of leadership is contrasted by Sean's Italian, Silvio Berlusconi style of leadership. He clearly wants nothing more than to have a good time, piss off Angela Merkel, and most importantly have a three (or more)-way with (allegedly) underage girls who may or may not be prostitutes.

I guess this isn't strictly a reality show, it's a game show (but aren't a lot of reality shows just multi-episode game shows when you think about it), but I was reminded of it by my mention of Silvio Berlusconi. It's from Italy and it's called (subtly) Sexy Car Wash. Here's a link:

Enjoy!
  • Like 1

I don't know if this is weird, but I really just wanna hear the guys talk about butts and boobs. It's been, what, 24 episodes already and not even one mention of shattering butts? It's like, c'mon already guys, don't leave us hanging!

Fingers crossed, but I guess we'll just have to wait for the big anniversary ep to drop and see

Sign in to follow this