🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 21 — Take The Lord's Crown!

Hope is almost lost as Sparklett’s comrades have been discovered to be no more. However, our heroes still have a chance to seal the rift to the water elemental plane by taking Lord Noral’s crown. Using their newly enhanced wet suits, they will follow Sparklett to retrieve the crown and return to their own realm. It will be a battle for the ages!

Seriously, I check this as i'm heading to bed and there is a new episode posted. FFS. Whatever it can wait 8 hours.

Also, I started a thread on Vin's discussion site, which I doubt he ever reads but, maybe if every nerd poker fan goes and joins the conversation (or lack thereof) we can get the ball rolling.

http://vindiesel.com/Discussions/aft/898

"...I told you were were going to die," Eeyore the Barbarian.

On daily powers "And without them we're definitely going to die." Love the way Sarah thinks.

"I'm going to have my handyman look at that drain." Had me laughing out loud in my dumb cube.

• Like 1

yo dudes! not sure if i posted yet so i'm not sure if it's ok to talk shop in the episode thread! buuuut wanted to check on something!

when sir richard takes damage, post eyeless gaze, shouldn't his golem cut that damage in half? or was that type of attack not protected? i couldn't remember if it only protected against physical attacks. i mean dude has his own line of condoms he should get that protection when the option is on the table!

Sark - Two Matrix references? I'm sort of imagining him scheming up the story, buzzed, "Oh yeah, just like Neo!"

Blaine made me laugh out loud at work with the theory about the evolution of cave dwelling "eyeless gaze."

I loved the goofy vibe in this episode, and Brian's readings of the ads were pretty flipping entertaining. Thanks!

yo dudes! not sure if i posted yet so i'm not sure if it's ok to talk shop in the episode thread! buuuut wanted to check on something!

when sir richard takes damage, post eyeless gaze, shouldn't his golem cut that damage in half? or was that type of attack not protected? i couldn't remember if it only protected against physical attacks. i mean dude has his own line of condoms he should get that protection when the option is on the table!

I also worry that Sir Richard may be getting shafted. I swear to God, if he dies again....

Ken's shirts lead me to believe he'd be everyone's favorite fun neighbor. ken.jpg

He's definitely someone's favorite uncle.

• Like 3

speaking of which, Brians shirt this episode - Warriors. I love this guy

• Like 1

Seriously I love this show and everyone on it, but since Gerry has been back its been like a million times better. The fact he actually roleplays while the others don't (for the most part) makes it hilarious.

• Like 4

Water intrusion shockwaves are a nice touch. Very cool enviromental/atmospheric effect indeed. Still totally digging the wetsuits. Can't wait to see them used elsewhere (if they get off this 'planet'). Love to see how the group would go against some sahuagin, kuo-toans, or slaadi. Fuck some shit up underwater. But then again an 'aquamen' adventure might evolve into a spin off series where Blackie refers to the rest of his party as his entourage and actions consist only of getting laid, railing blow, and 'Ari' encounters. Although I would enjoy Armarth putting down Seth Green. (Was that a stretched reference?)

Sir Richard is exactly the kind of passive aggressive, snobbish, anal retentive goody two-shoes that this party needed.

• Like 3

Seriously I love this show and everyone on it, but since Gerry has been back its been like a million times better. The fact he actually roleplays while the others don't (for the most part) makes it hilarious.

I think Blaine is always in character, but Blackee Green is the type of pompous dbag that only speaks in the 3rd person.

• Like 3

I don't remember Sark saying that magic attacks wouldn't be cut in half as well. So Gerry should only have lost 17 points.

We messed up Sir Dick's damage, but fixed it after the episode break! So it straightens out early in next week's ep (if I remember right).

• Like 2

ebn ozn namecheck. Nice. She let me keep on my cowboy boots and everything...she was allright.

I was really pulling for Sir Richard to call his countrymen "Glenishmorons" instead of "Glenishmorish".

Also - the grouchier Brian gets the more I love this podcast.

• Like 3

Blaine Ads were phenomenal this week, I can only think of one:

"This break is brought to you by Ed Hardy Condoms! Ed Hardy Condoms: Make your Dick look like an asshole!"

• Like 5

Finally got the episode listened to. Trying to figure out when is a good time I can listen to it all the way through now that I'm living in Japan. +1 to all the Gerry comments. His roleplaying is top notch.

Let's hear Brian fart "Mulan" next!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this