🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 21 — Take The Lord's Crown!

I wonder if the players will ever return to Mr 12-Pack, or have they completely forgotten about him?

I wonder if the players will ever return to Mr 12-Pack, or have they completely forgotten about him?

They are on a side-quest now, so they should return to their main mission after the battle.

I've got D&D experience from Baldurs Gate I+II (and Neverwinter Nights). As a noob I always choose lawful good as alignment, but drifted always....always to chaotic neutral.

I think this group is no different. They want to be good but are in fact neutral / chaotic neutral. With the exception of Brian who is neutral evil and Sir Richard who is lawful good (as a Paladin should be). This also explains why they can't stand each other ;).

well considering this quest is to save the entire planet and beyond i dont think its really a side mission

• Like 1

Are you living in Japan now?

Yep. Moved to Sendai about a week ago. Have been working everyday since last tuesday....

NP has gone international!

• Like 1

Hey guys just made an account to tell you how awesome this series is. The interaction between everyone is always hilarious. Also, very nice DM'ing Sark. Keep it up!

I'm loving the re-introduction of Jerry as Sir Richard but flying back from Minneapolis listening to episode 21 I thought to myself his nickname should be Hand Solo... Given his nub and all...

We messed up Sir Dick's damage, but fixed it after the episode break! So it straightens out early in next week's ep (if I remember right).

Sign in to follow this