🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Lauren Tyree

Earwolf Live VPN Schedule!

Do we have an updated schedule for Earwolf VPN? Looking forward to some more live i4h!

• Like 2

Subject to Change:

1/9 - Ronna & Beverly

1/16 - Totally Laime

1/23 - Hollywood Handbook

1/30 - Who Charted

2/6 - Improv4Humans

2/13 - Fogelnest Files

Thanks!

Nice to see Totally Laime and Hollywood Handbook on there

Still hoping to see How Did This Get Made? on there someday!

• Like 2

I don't think any of the last few have actually happened.

Damn. Thanks though, I thought I was going crazy.

I've been waiting a month and a half for a new video. I really enjoy them, I hope Earwolf doesn't end up like the rest of the shows on VPN.

I've been waiting a month and a half for a new video. I really enjoy them, I hope Earwolf doesn't end up like the rest of the shows on VPN.

Yeah, it's a bummer, especially since I think VPN does a great job on them...I wonder if Doug Benson will be the last stoner Stanton...

Thanks for the link. Hope it can get worked out soon if possible. I'm very grateful that there's as much video as there is of Earwolf podcasts. The fact that Cactus Tony's only appearance is viewable on youtube is pretty mindblowing by itself. Also, that tweet was sent at 4:20. Really, VPN?

• Like 1

I really do miss the the VPN stuff. While I was not a regular viewer, I watched it here and there and miss being able to do that on a boring night.

• Like 1

Good question. I'm not sure why they couldn't do more video podcasts. I'm also not sure why they had to do live streams. improv4humans and Fogelnest Files definitely need to be video podcasts.

• Like 1

I also would like to know why Earwolf stopped doing video podcasts. Cost more than it was worth, or what? A video U Talkin' U2 To Me would've been a nice thing to have.

I also would like to know why Earwolf stopped doing video podcasts. Cost more than it was worth, or what?

Kulap strongly implied that on this week's Two Charted.