🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Benbenben

OMISSION: Street Fighter

Guys, how do you not mention M Bison using a retro-ish arcade console (including videogame joysticks and buttons) to attack the AN fleet? Didn't he even get points when attacking them? Come on.

Yeah, that whole sequence with the boat is crazy. I apologize if I missed it, but I think the podcast also overlooked this part of the movie, which is a shame.

The most absurd aspect to me was "stealth mode." Van Damme instructs the crew in the boat to "prepare for stealth mode," and everyone "prepares" for stealth mode by LOWERING THE VISORS ON THEIR HELMETS. As if they're going to warp speed or something. And as if to protect their faces from debris or bright light. Of course, no bright or debris flies at their faces. What makes less sense is that they flip the visors back up mere seconds later. Then, if I remember correctly, I think they blow up a radar dish. This is stupid, because they are in "stealth" mode and therefore invisible to this radar. Of course, blowing up the radar causes Bison to check the video surveillance and he spots them instantly and uses his video game console to attack the boat. Worst stealth mission ever.

Word.

• Like 3