🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 124.5 — 3/19/13 TWO CHARTED 63

Nothing makes a Friday more fun that hanging with Ku-ku and Wie-wie on TWO CHARTED! They talk about Dirt Cup's appearance on the New Girl, Howard receives a Chuck D doll, and does an impromptu countdown of his top three music recording platforms. Then it's proper chart time as Howard revisits his chart from last week concerning his greatest fears for his comedy album recording including; an effortless beer run, wearing his hair in a samurai pony tail, and an overall wonderful experience. Then Kulap counts down the top 5 songs from her favorite tv show Nashville. Plus some LA dating advice, a quick countdown of the best Australians, and some words about the LL Cool J and Brad Paisley debacle. Enjoy Chartists!

How has Jon Hamm not been a guest yet!? Maybe he could summate seasons 1-5 of Mad Men for Howard.

• Like 1

Aww kuku and wiewie fighting. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 2

I didn't check the pictures from wednesday, but wow. Howard is nailing the that "eric the unpaid intern" look. I heard that look was making a comeback at this year's coachella.

In all seriousness, I want this stand up album now. If Howard wants to press 3 vinyl copies of said album I WILL buy one.

I tell jokes to lighten the mood:

What kind of dinosaur lives in your mouth?

Answer: a Cankersaur

• Like 1

I wouldn't say they were fighting- Kulap got pissed because Howard disrespected something she liked. Then she wrapped up the show REAL quick.

In fairness, I didn't know what Kulap meant about the spoons either.

I don't either since she was talking about cups. ;)

I think Howard was genuinely confused and being inquisitive, but (possibly in part because he was annoyed by not knowing what she was talking about) sounded like he was trying to bust her balls about it, so she reacted accordingly.

• Like 1

Yeah, Howard sounded a little snarky towards the end, and Kulap's reaction was fair.

Great episode otherwise.

I don't either since she was talking about cups. ;)

I think Howard was genuinely confused and being inquisitive, but (possibly in part because he was annoyed by not knowing what she was talking about) sounded like he was trying to bust her balls about it, so she reacted accordingly.

Doh! Why did I think she said spoons? I'm losing my mind.

But I think you're right. Though it felt like Kulap went from zero to pissed really fast.

Sign in to follow this