🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 215 — Time Bobby 2

Utter magnificence. This episode is so triumphant there should be a parade for it.

• Like 2

Scott's future self (from the 3rd Anniversary episode, whom he met with the help of Cake Boss (cake boss)) proves to be EVEN MORE of a prick by not telling himself about his past self's impending murders of alternate universe Scotts.

• Like 2

The person who made that "My Wife" compilation should make one of all the times they say "It's been"

• Like 2

This sort of turned into Bioshock Infinite at the end.

YES, YES IT DID. Mind blown.

Also, I think it's a new scientific fact that "EEEEEIT'S BEEN" is funny every. single. time.

• Like 3

The person who made that "My Wife" compilation should make one of all the times they say "It's been"

Better yet, just listen to Time Bobby 2 all the way through!

I created an account just so that I could comment on this episode. I've been listening for over a year now, and this was EASILY the best episode I've heard. Four times during my commute this morning I had to pretend to have a coughing fit in order to cover up laughing. No one wanted to sit next to me on the train because I'm sure everyone thought I was very ill. Worth it.

This sort of turned into Bioshock Infinite at the end.

Are we going to see lot of articles explaining the ending and discussing if it proves podcasts can be considered art?

We need an episode of "How did this get made" to analyze what the f--- goes on in this one!

Maybe it's just me but for me, the very first word, "Evita", brought me to tears (btw, maybe it's just me but—for me—is this the first time the particular musical is credited to Lord-Dame ALW?)! It just went snowball from there...

This episode made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to die. And what a heavenly way to die it would have been!

All I have to say is: wow, what an amzing episode. You can't pay $12 to get entertained like that at a movie theatre, so good

• Like 1

Well. That was just delightful. I am jealous right now of those who get to hear this episode for the first time. Sidenote: Dream Episode: Fourvel gets stabby on the Mayor of Hollywood.

• Like 1

Besides being hugely talented, Bobby Moynihan is a great guest because he's also a fan of the show and knows all the inside jokes. I still remember the first episode he guested on when he was so amped to get a plane break.

• Like 1

I signed up for an account just to say how brilliant this episode is! The "IT'S BEEN"'s just killed me and I could not hold back my laughter at work and was actually caught by my co-worker seemingly laughing at myself. IT'S BEEN a few months since I stumbled upon Comedy Bean Bag and I can't believe I've gone that long not knowing about it. Can't wait till Farts & Pro 3!

Besides being hugely talented, Bobby Moynihan is a great guest because he's also a fan of the show and knows all the inside jokes. I still remember the first episode he guested on when he was so amped to get a plane break.

By the way, if there's anyone here that hasn't listened to the first Bobby Moynihan episode, do it. It's a classic.

• Like 1

"Yeah, baby!" -Fourvel, after inventing the butterfly knife

This was a very worthy follow up to TB1. I can't believe how good the chemistry is with this group. Really fantastic stuff.

A worthya sequel to Time Bobby I. I had to turn it off after 15 minutes and pull over b/c it was becoming dangerous to drive. Moynihan's Fourvel once again knocks it out of the park and I'm just in awe of PFT's talent. He is never not funny, erudite, and entertaining. Mostly, I just marvel at Scott and PFT's chemistry. Just unbelievable - what is it - are they like long, lost twins or friends since 1st grade? Soulmates? They are always on the same wavelength, completing each other sentences, and just having a hell of a good time. A treasure.

Inter-dimensional travel is impossible. Especially for an inner city street rat. If everyone there was really ABOUT IT, then there would simply be more James Wong's 'The One' references.

Just listened to this for the second time, had to rewind just about every "it's been" (both times I listened) because they are so flipping funny. The commitment to completing the pnemonic devices in spite of (or, actually, because of) their length is just great.

The commitment to completing the pnemonic devices in spite of (or, actually, because of) their length is just great.

The commitment to completing "KNIFEGRAB" even though Scott and PFT had clearly forgotten what it stood for and were simply making it up all over again was really impressive.

I loved this when settling on "INTERDIMENSIONALFRYVAULTGRAB" -

"I think maybe we should choose something a little shorter."

"Oh, I was thinking we should find something even longer!"