🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 136 — Black Metal

I was totally being sarcastic. Stereotype the shit out of metal heads; they bring it upon themselves for congregating with racists.

Nah, people were racist towards me because I listened to the cure, painted and played guitar.

You're a huge racist now, so I can only imagine how offensive you were in high school.

Nah, people were racist towards me because I listened to the cure, painted and played guitar.

Which is why anything you say about racism carries absolutely no weight whatsoever. You think racism is the same as when the jocks and popular kids picked on you in high school. Also, I didn't know that people who listen to the Cure are their own separate ethnicity now.

Which is why anything you say about racism carries absolutely no weight whatsoever. You think racism is the same as when the jocks and popular kids picked on you in high school. Also, I didn't know that people who listen to the Cure are their own separate ethnicity now.

No other black people listened to The Cure and played guitar at my school. That was the point I was making. I didn't get picked on, I was questioned about my motives.

Awefully quiet in here mr. Torres

No other black people listened to The Cure and played guitar at my school. That was the point I was making. I didn't get picked on, I was questioned about my motives.

So because black kids didn't listen to the type of music you liked, you experienced racism at the hands of black people? Gotcha!