🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 33 — Fun Calendar Talk

You’re invited to join us in your viewing positions for yet another incredible LIVE edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Recorded LIVE at UCB-LA, Jake Fogelnest welcomes East Coast comedians Kurt Braunohler, Joe Mande, and Gabe Liedman to get acquainted with the Hip-Hop magician, hear about Joe’s brief online interaction with a woman from a “stop reusing catheters” commercial, and look at the backstage process of a Bev & Bob video. Head over to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFogelnestFiles for all the videos featured in today’s episode and make sure to leave reviews for your favorite YouTube Bar Mitzvah video in “The Fogelnest Files” section on iTunes. Be sure to mark your calendars for a LIVE video podcast of THE FOGELNEST FILES on Thursday, May 2nd over at youtube.com/Earwolf! If you’re in Los Angeles on the day this drops, come to a LIVE of THE FOGELNEST FILES with Rob Corddry and Kumail Nanjiani at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre! Get tickets at www.ucbtheatre.com

Special thanks to Megan Baker for the photos of the evening.

Bonus "Natasha Lyonne berates Jake" section in the show intro!

I enjoyed that tremendously.

Good episode with a few truly bananas clips. And it was released just in time for that kid's Bar Mitzvah (and whatever Jake is doing on 4/27)!

Haha, that is actually my friend Lacey interrupting at the beginning. Check out her insane artwork:

http://lulinternet.com

Whoops. Yeah, I wasn't totally sure about that, but I went ahead and guessed. Well Lacey sounds pretty funny and her artwork is insane, indeed.

So, who is at Jorel's killer Bar Mitzvah right now? Anybody? I bet that kid is totally getting laid at the very moment I type this... or reading the Haftarah, you know, depending on the schedule and everything.

So, who is at Jorel's killer Bar Mitzvah right now? Anybody? I bet that kid is totally getting laid at the very moment I type this... or reading the Haftarah, you know, depending on the schedule and everything.

I received this tweet today!!

@DavidHoffert_2@jakefogelnest Jorel and I (his dad) listened to the podcast. Hilarious! BM was great - getting ready for party!

• Like 1

I received this tweet today!!

@DavidHoffert_2@jakefogelnest Jorel and I (his dad) listened to the podcast. Hilarious! BM was great - getting ready for party!

I was going to make a joke about how BM is also the abbreviation for bowel movement, then I did not. It is cool how Bar Mitzvahs are casually abbreviated. When I got confirmed as a Catholic, nobody said "Good luck gettin' con'ed this weekend!"

That "Carlin" clip is no longer on YouTube...is there anywhere else to view this bummer?

Sign in to follow this