🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 27 — Career in Public Relations

Sean and Hayes expand the format of the show as they discover hashtags, get into whats stakes were on the line during the battle rounds on The Voice, and share their favorite moments of the food auction on Survivor. Neil Casey and Will Hines fly in from New York to get familiar with The Million Second Quiz and talk about learning some insider tips from Gordon Ramsay while watching Kitchen Nightmares. #AmazeBalls

Holy shit, can YOU imagine standing infront of Joel Madden?!?!? You guys, literally hundreds or maybe even TENS OF HUNDREDS of people would kill to be in that spot. (pound-sign)GoodCharlotte.

This was funny. Thanks guys

• Like 1

I've been lagging on my viewing, but is the 16 year-old girl that got teased because of her teeth still on The Voice? Seems like her story of struggle and pain could give even Jessica and her Public Relations career a run for her money. I guess it goes to show that great art comes from tragedy. I can only imagine what kind of hardships Hayes and Sean have faced in order to make a podcast as good as this one.

Real World Portland continued in their filth this week. Apparently the only reason Nia wanted to mutilate Jordan's penis was that she wanted to see how big it was. The whole wanting to mutilate it thing was just a trick!

When Nia was first introduced, I was convinced she was a sociopath. Then she started acting like a normal person. Then she decided that she wanted to see how big Jordan's dick was and went about achieving that goal by (attempting) to give Jordan oral sex. Now we're back in sociopath territory. I'm super excited for the violence promised by the promos for the upcoming episode.

• Like 2

Real World Portland continued in their filth this week.

I know that by 'filth' you mean high art but I think others might find this confusing.

Apparently the only reason Nia wanted to mutilate Jordan's penis was that she wanted to see how big it was. The whole wanting to mutilate it thing was just a trick!

When Nia was first introduced, I was convinced she was a sociopath. Then she started acting like a normal person. Then she decided that she wanted to see how big Jordan's dick was and went about achieving that goal by (attempting) to give Jordan oral sex. Now we're back in sociopath territory. I'm super excited for the violence promised by the promos for the upcoming episode.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Nia was being made to look like a sociopath through clever editing. As far as I can tell, she's just a really fucked up normal person, not a sociopath. If she was a sociopath, it would be alright because it's not her fault. Since she probably isn't, she's just a malicious attention-seeking person whose actions are characterized by an innate desire to manipulate and publicly humiliate those around her. I feel like MTV should have three months of mandatory psychotherapy for each of the members of the cast after the show...

• Like 1

I'm starting to get the feeling that Nia was being made to look like a sociopath through clever editing. As far as I can tell, she's just a really fucked up normal person, not a sociopath. If she was a sociopath, it would be alright because it's not her fault. Since she probably isn't, she's just a malicious attention-seeking person whose actions are characterized by an innate desire to manipulate and publicly humiliate those around her.

A good point. Sociopath is probably a strong word to use, but 'malicious' and 'attention-seeking' fit the bill perfectly. I liked how the fight resolved in the most recent episode. Clearly both Nia and Jordan are awful people, but I was getting annoyed how Nia was portraying Jordan as the aggressor when she obviously was a huge part of it. I liked how Jordan sat down to clear the air with the group, and while he wasn't blameless, it wasn't all his fault.

Disappointed to see that the violence they showed in the previous episode's previews was something that's going to show up later. Interested to notice that it was Avery that got clocked in the head though. Looking forward to the craziness.

Sign in to follow this