🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 79 — Psychedelic Sign Twirling

Horatio Sanz, Ben Schwartz, and Lauren Lapkus joined Matt Besser for another amazing livestreamed episode of improv4humans! Listen as they hear from some humans to inspire scenes that involve recording a dating service video, awful smelling library books, and drug tests. Check out the full video at youtube.com/Earwolf and be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “Woo Pig Sooie: Comedy for Atheists” at mattbesser.com!

Is it just me, or did the guy who called in and talked about flying around and taking photographs for digital mapping seem like an absolute maniac?

• Like 7

And the waiting for the video begins...

(excellent episode though!)

VVV North Carolina vinegar-style pulled pork is the absolute best barbecue in the universe.

As a North Carolinian, I am really disappointed in the caller's lack of knowledge about our barbecue. It was a good question, Ben. Eastern NC barbecue is vinegar based pulled pork while western NC and SC barbecue is mustard based. TN and GA tend to have tomato based barbecue. I hope this helps clear things up.

Awesome episode by the way. Super fantastic lineup.

Lauren is wearing the same shirt she wore in her Earwolf Picture. JUST SAYIN!!!! STEP YO GAME UP LAUR LAUR.

• Like 1

Anybody want to join my new jazz/ hip hop band?

YES! All I can say is what I always think when I see Lauren on anything..

'Okay suck my anus...please...'

• Like 2

YES! All I can say is what I always think when I see Lauren on anything..

'Okay suck my anus...please...'

She snuck in a quick throw-away about something up someone's butt. Always funny

• Like 2

This is my absolute favorite i4h in a while. My coworkers were so concerned when I yelped out "Oh my God!" when I saw this episodes line up.

Keep doin whatcha doin, Matt and crew.

• Like 1

Schwartz and Huebel are hands down the best I4H guests

I watched this live and it is possibly one of the best Improv 4 Human's to date...

Schwartz, Sans, Lapkus and Besser should just start an improv team, then my life would be made...

Be sure to check Amazon for my new book "Women are from One Place & Men are from Another Place, the Differences Between Which Can Be Interpreted As a Metaphor for the Differences Between The Actual Genders: Did I Just Blow Your Mind? Of Course I Did."

The book itself is not much longer than the title.

When Ben quipped "I put a little Ben Schwartz into it" I thought I was going to die since it was in the context of a discussion about sex. Nobody seemed to pick up on it or maybe it was way too easy.

• Like 1

Lauren's reactions to both of the YouTube videos were priceless, and even better to see.

Also, that anecdote about Brian Stack was absolutely hysterical. Is Stack ever going to be on the show?

• Like 2

The caller... oh boy.

He doesn't like Comedy Bang Bang because of the way Scott Aukerman speaks? What the fuck?

• Like 6

Fantastic episode. I have not seen the youtube video yet which I am looking forward to. I really like all of the guests. Horatio is fantastic as always, and always manages to perfectly place the most ridiculous shit. If I had any criticism at all it would be Ben Schwarz. I really enjoy him as a guest on Earwolf but I felt he took over too many scenes. I am sure Matt encourages such, but I thought it was too much and I started almost just waiting for him to jump in and change the scene...

None the less, outstanding!

Hate to be all one-notey but why release this episode with a notice to watch it at youtube when it won't be on there for another week or so...I'm a huge Earwolf fan and don't mean to be ranking on you but no one likes to be teased!

Nobody really likes it but when we release it all at the same time, the watches/listens cannibalize each other. I think that's the reason. Just to think, we didn't even have video a few months ago. I'm glad you guys want more and more.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this