🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 145 — For The Halibut

Rob Corddry comes to the calming shores and makes it Boston strong on today's Sklarbro Country! The guys cover Chad Johnson's one day adoption of a homeless man and ask why western climbers and Buddhist Sherpas can't get along. Then they talk about the tragic attack in Boston and reflect on their own experiences at the marathon. Love for Boston is boundless as they discuss David Ortiz incredible speech, the majesty of Fenway, and the toughness of Boston natives. Then they dive into Rob's career as he talks about meeting his crush, Ed Harris, flirting with Martha Stewart, and working on the new Hot Tub Time Machine. Plus quick hits including fishing in Florida and Tim Tebow going to the in-door football league. And if that wasn't enough Jerry Jones calls in to defend the Cowboys draft. Gimme sum knuckles bro!

I think we need to look at something about that 'kid/spider story' that was glossed over. A giant tarantula is loose at a school, one of the men there just happens to be a 'spider guy' and is able to get it in a pringles can and then a few minutes later is telling the kids to let it crawl on them? I'm telling you, that man brought that spider and set it loose . He knew the Sklars were going to be there and thought, 'How do I top the medial moguls in the eyes of these children?'.

I almost died laughing at the Kris Kross face down burial joke.

Sign in to follow this