🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mike_Murray_78

Nazis at the Center of the Earth

This is most likely too small of a movie for the Triad and guest to review... but Nazis at the Center of the Earth, is really a movie I wonder "How Did This Get Made." I would love to hear feedback on this trash bag of a film.

I'm conflicted. Anything starring Jake Busey is automatically possible fodder for this podcast. On the other hand, anything released by Asylum is basically made with the attitude, "hey, here is a piece of cheaply made shit." How did this get made? Because Asylum makes movies that are a combination of terrible CGI and stale ideas because they can do so for five dollars. Because of this, I kind of feel like there should be a ban on movies from said company.

• Like 1

Yeah, Asylum is probably never going to be touched unless they release an incredibly special kind of bonkers, and this ain't it.

I'm conflicted. Anything starring Jake Busey is automatically possible fodder for this podcast. On the other hand, anything released by Asylum is basically made with the attitude, "hey, here is a piece of cheaply made shit." How did this get made? Because Asylum makes movies that are a combination of terrible CGI and stale ideas because they can do so for five dollars. Because of this, I kind of feel like there should be a ban on movies from said company.

Makes me wonder how they've never gotten around to "Starship Troopers"!

Sign in to follow this