🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

FOR YOUR INCONSIDERATION

Have you ever wanted to RECOMMEND MOVIES to the gang?

Have you ever wanted to VOTE ON MOVIES for them to tear to shreds?

Have you ever wanted to SIGN UP FOR A NEWSLETTER????

Stop dreaming. Start doing. Early next week is going to be NEXT LEVEL BONKERS.

BJebNKxCUAA_etw.jpg

Consider yourselves teased.

• Like 5

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

2q9lyf9.jpg

I TOLD YOU GUYS! I TOLD YOU IT WAS HAPPENING!

I seriously can barely contain my excitement, I can't wait for y'all to see it! EEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Like 2

Awesome! I am far more excited than I should be about the prospect of getting a newsletter

• Like 1

MY INBOX IS ALREADY FILLED WITH DOZENS OF ANNOYING NEWSLETTERS, BUT I'M STILL VERY EXCITED TO GET THIS ONE. ALSO, VOTING!!!!!!!!

Would there be any way to include IMDb as another resource to obtain movie titles from to submit as recommendations? Some worthy options are not available or found through your search via Rotten Tomatoes, so I just thought that might be worth some thought.

. . . :huh: ?

Would there be any way to include IMDb as another resource to obtain movie titles from to submit as recommendations? Some worthy options are not available or found through your search via Rotten Tomatoes, so I just thought that might be worth some thought.

. . . :huh: ?

We tried imdb first, but Rotten Tomatoes had more features to offer

which movies can't be found? I can try and add them for you

Really good job on the website. Much more than what I was expecting and just like this site very simple and elegant design.

You guys rock and or roll.

We tried imdb first, but Rotten Tomatoes had more features to offer

which movies can't be found? I can try and add them for you

There's quite a few, but it would be much easier to just be able to link both Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb if possible . . . ?

I promise, they are real/legit movies.

There's quite a few, but it would be much easier to just be able to link both Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb if possible . . . ?

I promise, they are real/legit movies.

Sorry, IMDb had too many restrictions on what we could do with their API (couldn't import posters, etc).

If you submit your list of movies here or through the contact form at fyi.earwolf.com/contact we can do our best to get them added to the site.

Sorry, IMDb had too many restrictions on what we could do with their API (couldn't import posters, etc).

If you submit your list of movies here or through the contact form at fyi.earwolf.com/contact we can do our best to get them added to the site.

What about titles that aren't listed on Rotten Tomatoes (i.e. are straight-to-DVD, foreign or are not well known)?

Sorry J Linc, I think we've explained as much as we can that the entire functionality of our site is based around Rotten Tomatoes, so that's the choice. If you truly can't find it anywhere on RT I'm afraid that's it. Try the foreign films under their foreign titles. That's how most that are on the site now are listed.

If you won't give us specific titles to look for you, then that's all I can do.

Also, I'm closing this teaser thread and redirecting all questions to one place. Please see the other FYI Forum. Thank you.

• Like 1