🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 218 — The 4th Anniversary Extravaganza!

Simply perfect. Very few opportunities for joke were missed, the throw-aways were amazing, and the characters were on fucking 11.

Thank you Scott, Jeff, and everyone who keeps Earwolf raging.

Mind = Blown. For real.

MY WIFE TO YOU ALL AND TO ALL MY WIFE.

• Like 2

It's up now. Sorry guys, I feel your pain.

I'm implementing a really stupid fix to make sure this doesn't happen again!

• Like 1

are u kidding? am i really THIS happy on a MONDAY morning?!??!??!

thank you CBB =D

ps - Wompler over Tracy ALL DAY

• Like 2

I've been waiting for a Rearden/Wompler encounter and today the wait is over! HUZZAH!

• Like 1

Thanks very much, four years! CBB's introduced me to so many funny great people who make me laugh, and it's everything sometimes. (And, oh what'd I'd do for Wompler/Listler on the regular.)

• Like 1

This may have been the best episode of all-time!

IT'S BEEN an awesome four years and the show is better than ever.

All right, humblebrag time.

Honored and excited to have my what's up hot dog memorial plugs theme featured in the amazing 4th anniversary episode! The reviews are out:

"Cause it sounds like a masterpiece"

-Scott Aukerman

Made my week. :)

P.S. Sorry everybody, couldn't help it...

• Like 20

When the topic of imaginary friends came up and Scott asked about MTJ having one, I hoped with all my heart that MTJ would have revealed that he is in fact Scott's imaginary friend.

• Like 2

FanTASTIC episode. IT'S BEEN a great 4 years. Thank you Scott and Jeff, guests and everyone else at Earwolf who have brought so much joy to MY LIFE!

Looking forward to the next 4 years on the Bachelor Bros podcast network.

All right, humblebrag time.

Honored and excited to have my what's up hot dog memorial plugs theme featured in the amazing 4th anniversary episode! The reviews are out:

"Cause it sounds like a masterpiece"

-Scott Aukerman

Made my week. :)

P.S. Sorry everybody, couldn't help it...

Your song was fantastic! I want to listen to it on a regular basis, holy shit!

Also, what an episode this was. Glad the Sheriff of Nottingham got referenced- I will continue to hope for a sequel to A Worthy Uhh...

Overall though, just a brilliant episode.

• Like 2

While not a sequel, Adomian reprised the role on one of the CBB live shows that's available in the Earwolf store.

I think i just witnessed a nuclear Paulocaust, and the civilization that emerges from the ashes all have the giggles, and the giggles give birth to more giggles, and laughter is now actually involved in the reproductive process as a bi-product of the nuclear fallout, I mean, Paul-out.

Glad the Sheriff of Nottingham got referenced- I will continue to hope for a sequel to A Worthy Uhh...

That would be mind blowing! When the Earwolf Gold got mentioned I really hoped beyond hope that Alan Rickman would make an appearance...

Link to the song can be found under the appropriate thread bla bla bla...

• Like 2

WOMP UP THE JAMZ!

I listen to podcasts while I swim and I swallowed pool water many times during this episode. [A whole stomach full of pool water.]

Just a minor detail, but I love that MTJ guessed "Johnny Hates Jazz" as one of the 90s bands.

• Like 1

Please note that for the last four years, Garfield has LOVED Mondays thanks to the amazing CBB. Thank you Scott and Earwolf for some of the best content and comedy the world has ever seen (heard?). You make us all happier and better people that throw boots at cats.

• Like 4

It should probably be pointed out that someone in their 50s could easily have been born in the 50s.

Fantastic episode. Great to hear Wompler again, and Rust and Campbell are always excellent.

Yet another reason to love Wompler: as soon as someone mentions Andrew Lloyd Weber, the first thing she says is "I love Starlight Express!"

Yet another reason to love Wompler: as soon as someone mentions Andrew Lloyd Weber, the first thing she says is "I love Starlight Express!"

I so desperately wanted him to pop out at that moment and say, "ooOOoh the one where I had actors on rollerskates pretend to be a train!"

Wompler, Mantzoukas, Rust, and Campbell?

NOW! That's What I Call CBB!

Extravaganza indeed!

• Like 1

This was a great ep! Any time you have this many great minds together, shit is gonna get real good.

You guys make my Monday. Heres to another 4 years to come. Aukerman forever!

A++ episode. Awesome work by everyone. My favorite highlights:

- PFT's reaction to "Wain-Scotting"

- Tracy embracing and then over-using "My wife"

- "A SHOCKING DISC JOCKEY?!"

- The "Above the Sea" prom theme, especially because an ACTUAL PERSON was on Call Chelsea Peretti last week talking about having to decide on a prom theme and one of the choices being an under the sea theme.

• Like 3