🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 218 — The 4th Anniversary Extravaganza!

Had to make an account to express my love of this episode! So many great throwaways. Scott's incredulous "A wet rag?!" killed me for some reason. Lapkus and JSC are treasures.

Thanks, Scott and Co.!

• Like 1

This episode is an instant classic! I didn't read past the guests listed on the front page, so every time someone new joined in, it was a treat. Campbell & Rust killed it, babe.

Also, I've heard those Ting announcements dozens of times, on a variety of different podcasts and never really given them any notice. Yet, I found their spot on this episode to be particularly compelling. There was just... something about the way Mr. Saucerman delivered the ad copy that is really making me consider a change to my mobile phone service.

Seriously though guys, who wouldn't vote for Wompler in a match up with Traci. WOMP UP THE JAMS

This episode was amazing, everything just clicked. Traci Rearden is one of my new favorites. I used to know someone in real life who had both that voice and a similar strangeness.

• Like 1

How does a Comedy Bang Bang Anniversary episode sneak up on us like this and drop unexpectedly? This should be a national holiday!!

• Like 1

"My Principal asphyxiated while he was jerking it.

Maybe it was murder."

-- hahahahaha, that made me laugh so hard. This is great, people. Truly great.

In this week's backseat CBBing:

Totally expected the "Hoo-Too" turning into a Hutu and Tutsi/Hotel Rwanda thing. If only. I want to hear Scott's take on genocide.

I felt like this was a treat made just for me (as I'm sure many fans do) fantastic stuff. Thank you, everyone. For everything.

• Like 2

Awesome to have 5 people cross-yelling the hell over each other for over an hour. At least it makes for a white-noise hour that will help you fall asleep. I know comedians are competitive but holy shit, what is this?... Doug Loves Movie?

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but Team Traci all the way! The way she just started overusing other people's catchphrases like "my wife!" and "baby" was seriously cracking me up. And the "you can crawl in through my bedroom window and stab me all night long" was one of the episode highlights for me.

This episode was already great, Wain was funny, Paul was amazing as usual, Wompler and Traci rivalry was funny, Mantzoukas is always great because he never misses a funny detail, but then when the Bachelor Brothers showed up, holy shit, that's when this episode had me crying. The Bachelor Brothers HAVE to be recurring characters!

Oh, and I almost forgot, Scott himself was great! Nobody could do this show as well as he can. His instincts always heighten the insanity of the show. 4 great years of this podcast, and I hope there are many more to come. This is hands down the best comedy podcast of all time.

• Like 9

I was so ready for Scott to rap to us about our mobile service provider options when I heard that bed music. Other than that I was also cringing in anticipation for some Hutu-Tutsi talk. I am glad they did not veer down that path. The incest stuff covered that spectrum of horrible things I think. Lastly the descriptions of Wompler's pyramid shaped body + nipple-connecting pubic hair really drove home the visual for me more than previous episodes for some reason. It is now very vivid and clear and in my mind. What would I do without this podcast.

Listening to it now... holy bucket of fun, anniversary episodes are always da bomb!

So glad to have Mike The Janitor return!! But confused as to where his british accent went...

Loving the wompler/reardon dynamics

This episode's not niggardly on laffs!

Amazing show. I might be alone in not enjoying the Bachelor Brothers by the looks of things but that did not detract much from a classic episode.

Wompler 4eva!

CBB, you are too good to me.

Wompler and Traci need to basically just be frenemies. Traci should show up when they do another Earwolf Presents Womp up the Jamz show.

Awesome to have 5 people cross-yelling the hell over each other for over an hour. At least it makes for a white-noise hour that will help you fall asleep. I know comedians are competitive but holy shit, what is this?... Doug Loves Movie?

Glad you felt the need to create an account just to say that. Go away.

Anyway, incredible episode...quite possibly my favorite CBB ever. David Wain never disappoints, I love how quick he is to glob on to bits and keep talking to the point where it's almost utter nonsense. PFT as MTJ was just as good this time around. Zukes didn't have a whole lot to do but he just plays so well off of everyone and adds so much, so he kept me laughing.

The Bachelor Boys almost made me pee my pants. They need to come back. They NEED to.

Wompler and Traci quite clearly get MVP, so glad that we got to hear them interact with each other so soon...I smell a budding friendship in there somewhere. I'd be glad to take either of them to Da Prom.

Thanks to Scott, Jeff and the entire Earwolf gang...IT'S BEEN a great 4 years and I look forward to hearing 4 more years of Earwolf gold.

\

WOMP IT UP and of course, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

• Like 1

Rearden is so great even Wompler can't stay mad at her for long. That plugs theme was amazing too.

I know I'm going to need to listen to this one again because I'm sure I missed some great moments while I was laughing so hard that I nearly drove my car off the highway.

Highlight for me: "FIFTIES!.....Apologies to Molly Shannon"