🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Lando

Bridge of Dragons

One spoiler, there isn't a single bridge in this movie and there are ZERO dragons. What there is, is plenty of Dolph Lundgren straight-to-DVD action. Check out the trailer for yourself:

Also, this movie is up in its entirety on youtube if you feel like watching a Dolph Ludgren movie.

• Like 1

I liked this one quite a bit. Also in this film: The guy that plays the Japanese guy in every movie with a Japanese guy in it that you've ever seen, including Dolph's classic "Showdown in Little Tokyo".

Considering it's a direct to video movie with nothing beyond that going for it in terms of craziness, this is not gonna happen.

It has been about 5 years since I've seen it, but I gotta disagree. There's so much in this movie that doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. It's set in some near-future that is in an age old multi-racial kingdom, but with out-dated technology. Dolph's character is clearly a good guy at heart and is doing what he thinks is best, but has been best friends and the right hand of the general for a long time and yet doesn't see that he has been evil all along until the princess melts his heart.

Sign in to follow this