🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 145.5 — Sklarbro County 50

Fantastic wrestler/podcaster Colt Cabana returns to the County to share tales of his time at the Gathering of the Juggalos, playing Division 1 football for Western Michigan University, and how his love of wrestling at a young age almost lead him to take up an offer he received in an online chat room. Dan Van Kirk joins us as always with some crazy stories involving a New Hampshire man who loses his life savings playing a carnival game, a 14-year-old boy who gets his piggy bank stolen by a prostitute he solicited from his iPad, and a Florida man who was arrested after stashing needles in an uncomfortable spot. Plus, James Adomian gives us his perspective on the first out of the closet athlete Jason Collins.

BOOM BOOM!

COLT CA BA NA! -clap clap clap clap clap-

• Like 1

I thought Colt Cabana was an awesome guest- very fun to listen to. Now maybe you can land Mick Foley!

i was listening to this driving home from new york today and almost had to pull over when gary busey was talking. too funny.

I had seen that carnival game story on a couple of different sites in the past week, but no one really dug into it the way they did in this episode. I'm so glad DVK and the boys gave it the full County treatment. Too funny!

Sign in to follow this