🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Dormanlap

Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

This movie is on HBO Go and it is terrrrible. How did this not get flamed on the show, yet?

• Like 1

No way. I enjoyed the hell out of this film. It doesn't take itself too seriously, although vampires being unable to kill other vampires doesn't make a lick of sense. I don't know. Maybe it would be a good candidate for the show...

A vampire throws a horse by the leg at Lincoln who proceeds to catch and ride said horse, neither the horse nor Lincoln is injured. Also during that same scene apparently every horse in creation is present for some reason. Lets get this movie done.

This is one of those movies that is so deliberately stupid I just can't see it making for a very good episode.

Yeah, all the wtf in this movie is pretty intentional. And it's a fairly entertaining waste of 90 minutes.

Unlike that terrible, terrible Asylum ripoff, Abraham Lincoln VS Zombies. Hoo boy, if you like fake beards and the most boring zombies of all times, that's one for you.

It doesn't take itself too seriously...

It's funny you say that, because I think it takes itself WAY too seriously. It's the most serious movie and it's topic is Abraham Lincoln killing vampires. I enjoyed it, but I thought that overall it was way too dramatic. Not to mention all the crazy action scenes. I think Mary Elizabeth Winstead does a wonderful job as Mary Todd Lincoln.

Let me just say that Seth Grahame-Smith is a piece of shit author and everything he touches is terrible. Fuck him, his vampire hunters, his 'Pride and Prejudice and Zomibes' (currently in Development Hell) and all the rip-offs such crap spawned.

I love zombies, vampires, history, Jane Austen, and Lincoln. Grahame-Smith combined all of that stuff in his books and managed to make all of them uninteresting and boring. So... I don't know about this movie, I skipped it. :)

Sign in to follow this