🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 127.5 — 5/10/13 TWO CHARTED 66

Kulap’s gone but safe so fear not Chartists because the incredible Paul Danke is subbing in. There’s serious dude energy as Howard talks about uniting sex performer and fan through his music, strangers giving him shoe and life advice and then not leaving, and going mudding at the redneck yacht club. They also chat about their favorite new hip-hop, ignoring the origins of your partner’s habits, and their summer plans. Listen to this while you decide which Voice coach you are!

This ep was so needed after Howard phoned in that Portland performance. What a bummer for the fans. I hope no one had to pay for that. This ep felt like a regular Whooch, minus Ku-Ku of course

Really needed Kulap to laugh at Howard's Battlescar Galacticia joke...

Hahaha, this was a lot of fun. I would say "it got weird" is kinda hacky, but, Cody sounds like he's floating on a sex cloud so let it sliiiiiide.

This ep was so needed after Howard phoned in that Portland performance. What a bummer for the fans. I hope no one had to pay for that. This ep felt like a regular Whooch, minus Ku-Ku of course

Come on, buddy! Who made you the performance cop?

• Like 2

Yesterday's "Fogelnest Files" featured a fully-present Howard and Kulap ... so really, there's very little to complain about this week.

• Like 2

Yesterday's "Fogelnest Files" featured a fully-present Howard and Kulap ... so really, there's very little to complain about this week.

Similar names and similar posts? We both just made a new Internet acquaintance!

That live Who Charted from Bridgetown 2013 was $20. It was my only complaint about the show and that is because the venue they were stuck with - I can't imagine Howard and Kulap chose willingly chose the venue - had seating for about 20 people and just didn't work well for a comedy podcast. For $20, I would expect at least a damn folding chair.

This was a very entertaining Twooch. Paul Danke did a fantastic job filling in for Kulap.

There has to be someone out there who is slowly piecing together aspects of Howard's personal life from the information he divulges on the podcast. Maybe it's Papers Guy.

In fairness, they were both totally up front about the issues with that episode. Plus the live Who Charted's just tend to have a weird vibe overall (other than the Matt & Kim ep).

I feel like I got a contact high from this episode. Good stuff.

Do we have dates for the Summah tour? I'm gonna be in Santa Cruz for a little bit in August and I hope I can catch that date.

The lack of reaction to Howard saying "Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a kite?" was CRIMINAL.

• Like 6

The lack of reaction to Howard saying "Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a kite?" was CRIMINAL.

Maybe Cody's too young for the reference?

Howard mentioned his appearance on NNF. It was a great episode, he crushed it. Wie and Pardo bonding over their mutual love of "Nashville" was a thing of beauty.