🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 219 — Farts and Procreation 3

I just recently started watching Parks and Recreaction and it's pretty hilarious, so this is confusing.

• Like 2

I almost crashed my car laughing so hard when Harris said his "pre-bramble" joke. it didn't get as many laughs from the others as it deserved!

• Like 5

Lol, I would hate to be Chelsea's friend -- all she would do is fantasize about killing you. In crazy, torturous ways.

Can't tell if Chelsea is off or if it just seems that way because Adam and Harris killed it. Either way she was the weakest link and killed the momentum several times for me.

Wait... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????

(Copyright Jon Wurster)

• Like 5

Scott and Adam wondered near the end if this was an example of the law of diminishing returns.

It probably was, but the episode was still pretty great. I don't think it'll be #1 at the end of the year, but I bet it will still be in the top ten.

• Like 1

Best Comedy Bang Bang Mother's Day Show ever! The farts and procreation theme was not lost

on me and I could not stop thinking about my mom the whole time. Oh, and a happy MOTH-er day to adam scott

for giving birth to moth comedy.

Scott and Adam wondered near the end if this was an example of the law of diminishing returns.

It probably was, but the episode was still pretty great. I don't think it'll be #1 at the end of the year, but I bet it will still be in the top ten.

Haven't listened yet, but even if it's the best Farts & Pro yet, I can't see it surpassing 'Time Bobby 2'. Damn, this is a good run for CBB (and Earwolf in general).

Did Chelsea not want to be photographed that day, or something? She's conspicuously absent from the studio pics (not that I'm complaining about the view in Pic 1...)

• Like 2

Comedians laughing at their own jokes puts me off in general but the level of over-laughing on some Earwolf podcasts lately has really got me cheesed off!

• Like 3

Comedians laughing at their own jokes puts me off in general but the level of over-laughing on some Earwolf podcasts lately has really got me cheesed off!

I cheesed off twice when I saw this episode was live (That's what we call masturbation here in Wisconsin).

• Like 2

Haven't listened yet, but even if it's the best Farts & Pro yet, I can't see it surpassing 'Time Bobby 2'. Damn, this is a good run for CBB (and Earwolf in general).

And another Wompler/Listler episode to come at some point soon!

Yes I too hate laughter on comedy podcasts. Why can't they just talk about their painful childhood instead?

• Like 3

You obviously haven't listened to the podcast yet, this is one of the best podcasts I have ever heard.

I think he was making a really obscure reference to Episode 102 of Comedy Bang Bang

• Like 1

Yes I too hate laughter on comedy podcasts. Why can't they just talk about their painful childhood instead?

Note I said over-laughing. I understand it's a light hearted atmosphere and good times with friends, but is Harris saying "I have studied it." really gut bustingly hilarious, Chelsea? I guess my gripe is with Chelsea having way too much fun with simple throw away lines.

• Like 3

Maybe it would bother me more if I didn't find her laugh so infectious. It's hard not to laugh when she's laughing.

How's window?

Diminishing returns shishinishing sheshurns: this was a fantastic episode with unmatched chemistry.

• Like 1

They're talking about Adam being at Harris's sisters wedding and didn't make a Jack Stjunior and Brian Pieces reference!

Great episode so far, apart from that!

Chelsea did make a "Sjunior High" joke which tragically went unacknowledged.

• Like 2

Chelsea's laugh is the best. Especially when she's laughing at her own jokes.

• Like 1

The long ass breaks in between the F&Ps really keep it being funny and I think the next one should be in 2015 and we'll get the most amazing thing we'll ever hear.

Sign in to follow this