🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 219 — Farts and Procreation 3

I hate to be a Negative Nancy, but... like every episode, I only tuned in for the Plugs, and there were no Plugs. WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN PLUGS!?!??

• Like 2

I created an account just so I could agree with the guy who said the thing about comedians overlaughing at their own jokes.

And I can't wait to comment the next time that stupid Wompler character is on.

Longtime listener, have traveled to see you live,

Sara

• Like 1

The build up to Chelsea's terrible charac was even funnier than "Too True Mon Frere" last year.

HOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW *human voice* "Ow!"

"He's gone through a half a pack of cigarettes."

"What is life?"

One of the motherfucking greats

• Like 2

What is with this influx of new listeners all hating on the show?

• Like 4

"I hate when people laugh too much" sounds like such a curmudgeonly complaint to me, haha. "Goddam kids enjoying themselves too much! Who wants to hear people actually genuinely having a fun and being themselves? Bah!"

Throughout the history of Comedy Bang Bang I know I've had fits of weeping uncontrollable laughter at sometimes the dumbest subtle throwaway lines, so I can't fault Chelsea. And for me in general the more fun the guests are having the more fun I'm having.

• Like 3

I created an account just so I could agree with the guy who said the thing about comedians overlaughing at their own jokes.

Sara

bad-tasting-food-full-house.gif

• Like 12

I don't normally find Adam Scott that funny on pcasts, but he murdered this one. And if its not funny, then laughter is miserable, but when they are on a roll how could they not crack each other up.

Really liked celebrity wipe off tangent, and the thing about zombie buttholes. Probably the most I've laughed out loud since the Mulaney/Kroll/Caplan episode, or maybe Poehler/mantzoukas/leykus

• Like 1

Sara

It's pretty sad when someone "can't wait" to make their next negative comment. Says a lot about you.

• Like 5

Edited because it turns out I was completely wrong...

• Like 2

The terrible post apocalytic, folded in, super recursive character work that resulted in the dogs farting on each other was surrealy brilliant. That was the hardest I've ever laughed at something I have no ability explain in any fashion.

• Like 2

Even though we didn't receive an appearance from Jack S'Junior and Brian Pieces, the "Inception" level of Charac work was so stupidly hilarious that I totally didn't mind.

"How's...window?"

Best Farts & Pro yet. Adam Scott needs to do more podcasts, he kills it everytime.

• Like 1

Did not dig this one. Seemed like everyone was just making fun of Improv 101 students.

• Like 1

This is probably the first episode I'll listen to again at some point. And yes, there are no wolves in Van Halen yet there is a Wolfgang. Minus 283 points, Adam Scott, for not pointing that out.

I was about to try and rank the three Farts and Pros, but I legit think they're all equally funny. I originally thought the 2 was a step down, but after listening to it last night I think it's even better than the first. And none of the previous two instalments have a segment as insane as 3's multiple-level-characs.

Is that the bus?

Nah, it's just a guy on a boogie-board.

Farts and Procreation needs to stop. The first one was incredible (because something like it had never been done before) and it should've ended there. You couldn't replicate it.

We get it. You're friends and like to make each other laugh. I like hearing the three (four) of you together in a room. However, the concept is old.

• Like 4

Farts and Procreation needs to stop. The first one was incredible (because something like it had never been done before) and it should've ended there. You couldn't replicate it.

We get it. You're friends and like to make each other laugh. I like hearing the three (four) of you together in a room. However, the concept is old.

Scott will make sure there is a Farts and Pro special 10th episode just because you said this.

I love the idea that Scott keeps trying to reach the high of the first one and Adam, Harris, and Chelsea are just like "WE'RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS". That concept is hilarious to me. Scott tries to keep everything about the first F & P the same...he just keeps pushing it and the characs and the foam corner just devolve into even more insanity because they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. That's gold, Jerry.

• Like 3

You'll notice that Earwolf mods never really weigh in on "haters" or "trolls" (again, not accusing anyone in this thread of that). That's because Earwolf has the best and most savvy mods on the entire internet, and they understand that lack of oxygen keeps fires from spreading (the best way to piss off a troll is by everyone acting as if the post doesn't even exist). As a result, this place is pretty much the gold standard in fan boards, unlike almost anyplace else on the net, even as the Earwolf brand expands to a larger audience.

In short, we are all totally the bomb.

So can someone point me to the forum where people talk honestly about the podcast, warts and all.

I just love how when people bring up valid criticism they are labelled "haters" "trolls" "new listeners" or in my case, a "cunt".

Why so defensive people? It's like the guests are your immediate family or something.

Comedy is subjective but could you at least entertain the possibility that it was more "miss" than "hit"?

(Seriously though, where's the forum that talks honestly about this stuff?)

• Like 3

Scott will make sure there is a Farts and Pro special 10th episode just because you said this.

I love the idea that Scott keeps trying to reach the high of the first one and Adam, Harris, and Chelsea are just like "WE'RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS". That concept is hilarious to me. Scott tries to keep everything about the first F & P the same...he just keeps pushing it and the characs and the foam corner just devolve into even more insanity because they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. That's gold, Jerry.

The structure of all the F and Ps are the same, which naturally means they will get less funny.

They are friends. Friends talk like they do.

I just hate this Hollywood mentality of running a concept into the ground. It's like they don't even realize they can have a different structure.

• Like 1

My birthday is May 12. So while technically it's past midnight and the 13th, I'm going to consider F&P 3 to be the greatest birthday gift I have received this year. Thank you, Comedy Bang Bang! You beat out a fried chicken sandwich, an ice cream cone, several hugs, and a $50 check from my mom. Not combined, mind you, but on their own. I haven't listened yet, but there's no way Harris, Adam, and Chelsea will disappoint me on my birthday.

My birthday was yesterday, the 13th. I was too busy to check out podcasts but during the day I was thinking to myself, "how awesome would a Farts & Procreation 3 be?" This AND the Daft Punk leak? Best birthday gifts the internet has ever given me.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this