🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 128.5 — 5/17/13 TWO CHARTED 67

Wie- Wie counts down his top 5 quotes of the week, Ku- Ku counts down the essential summer music, and Ram Hand recounts a torrid love affair on today’s TWO CHARTED! Howard explains the sexiness of lady antebellum, his song “Orangutan”, and why children shouldn’t feel guilt over their parent’s love. Plus talk about the state of British music, Bruce Springsteen, and a heated argument over the song “Umbrella”. Enjoy Chartists!

I completely back Umbrella. As an office (dude) who really enjoys R&B, it's nice to hear my crappy taste validated.

The twooch that burns twice as bright, only burns half as long?

Or something.

Pretty sure there is no gorgeous and cultured area in Tampa. If there is I really would like to know where it is as I'm tired of looking at stripmalls and cement.

I completely back Umbrella. As an office (dude) who really enjoys R&B, it's nice to hear my crappy taste validated.

"Umbarella is powerful tune."

Hey,

just started listening to the show and I bloody well love it sooo much more interesting than I thought it would be.

Chocktaw, you are a very lucky fellow Kulap seems like the most positive person in the world, a real delight!!

Also Howard you are awesome, a real interesting geeza!

Finally, I just wanted to say how much I love the earwolf network at the moment it really is producing quality shows on a consistent basis.

I came for the bangbang but stayed for the who charted and professor blastoff, keep it up!

• Like 1