🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 172 — Piano Fingers!

He's a fan and host favorite in the Laime household and probably in your household as well - performer, comedian, actor, writer, all around great guy, Drew Droege came on for the third time and charmed us per usual. We talk about the correspondence between hands and junk, the time Drew was reluctantly pranked, and oh yeah, light stuff like why a conversation about men and violence needs to begin in this country! Enjoy!

I looooooove Drew Droege and miss Glitter in the Garbage so much. I'm gonna go listen to some old episodes after this.

Naw, people were making fun of this guy, the same way they made fun of Antwan Dodson after his sister was almost raped. Because black people are funny and there is never not a reason not to laugh at them.

This episode was SO GOOD!!! Drew is amahzing and I also get very excited when he pops up on things (like on Happy Endings a few weeks ago!)

oh no, now I'm sad about Happy Endings again...

anyway, GREAT SHOW!

I loved the Jackass show/movies, but HATED when they pulled pranks and unwilling participants- especially the one that Drew was involved in. Good for him for not having any of it.

• Like 2

Calling shenanigans that Elizabeth can't say croissant the normal, non-completely-obnoxious way. Admit it, Laime, you like the air of pretension it gives off. It may actually be the worst thing in the world though so you should probably stop.

Great episode by the way, Drew is funny and meshes with the show really well. Only wish it was longer!

Sign in to follow this