๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 62.5 โ€” Minisode 62.5

Let's go back to how insane Furious 6 is.

ย 

Because I got back from seeing it this afternoon and it was the greatest two hours of my life.

I hope it's fun. I'm definitely going to an A.M. screening so I can pay as little as possible. Besides Fast Five, I've never seen nor wanted to see any of the F&F series and I hated every second of Fast Five. But who knows? I saw every agonizing chapter of the Twilight series and then somehow had a freakin' BLAST watching Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Let's go back to how insane Furious 6 is.

ย 

Because I got back from seeing it this afternoon and it was the greatest two hours of my life.

ย 

I really liked this movie. After the post-credit scene, I was like

face-melt-o.gif

I made this...

ย 

941347_10151632787412559_495431018_o.jpg

• Like 1

My "The Happening" experience... By Maximiliano Ruocco R.

ย 

I was at the movie theater almost 5 years ago some time after June 13th 2008

ย 

I tell the ticket guy I want 1 ticket for "The Happening" he tells me they are "SOLD OUT"... So I Buy a Ticket for "The Incredible Hulk" and after 15-20 minutes I "go to the batroom" only to sneak into "The Happening"

ย 

Before the movie started I was super exited about what would be the latest M. Night Shyamalan's twist???

ย 

Aaaaaaaand then the movie happened... :(

ย 

Now I don't sneak into movie theaters...

Did Paul record this in his kitchen on a cassette recorder? I kid! I say I kid so no one freaks the fuck out.

ย 

When I read your comment I pictured Paul setting up a tape recorder like Johnny in "The Room"

First time I ever watched one of these 'Fast and Furious' Car movies. I hate them. This one is in gloomy shitty looking Russia so its especially bleak with the that moody.. suicidal depression feel.

ย 

Lots of scenes of 'The Rock' walking around with super-pumped arm muscles. A lot of car chases. I have always found car chases boring as hell. I still do.

ย 

Turns out Vin Diesel is the worst actor ever. He just blurps the lines out.

ย 

Could someone mention what I'm calling 'movie driving face'. It's this self-important squinting seriousness look.. UGH.. it gave me douche-chills every time I saw that stupid 'serious smug driving face' blerggggg!

ย 

Painkillers!

• Like 1

I had to miss the last 40 minutes of the movie because I mistimed it when I bought tickets to it and Hangover 3, but I caught it fully yesterday after hearing about the credits scene. The action was great in this movie, but for some reason the story connecting it was unnecessarily long winded. Diesel still has a double chin and looks chunky in comparison to the Rock, and he was chewing up scenery something fierce. Finally now there is an established line of chronology to the movies and it looks like Lucas Black will probably return for the seventh flick.

I hope it's fun. I'm definitely going to an A.M. screening so I can pay as little as possible. Besides Fast Five, I've never seen nor wanted to see any of the F&F series and I hated every second of Fast Five. But who knows? I saw every agonizing chapter of the Twilight series and then somehow had a freakin' BLAST watching Breaking Dawn Part 2.

ย 

Nope. Fuck this movie. I just got out and am honestly feeling a visceral sense of anger, sadness and guilt for having contributed money to this series.

ย 

Looking forward to the show.

• Like 2

found the furiousness of this movie really lacking i was ok with the amount of fastness tho

Sign in to follow this