🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 105 — Live from Minneapolis /Emotional Intelligence

Blastoff is live from Minneapolis! Tig, Kyle, David, and Aaron welcome friend and comedian, Kjell Bjorgen, to the podcast for a conversation on emotional intelligence. It gets awkward and hilarious as they navigate one another’s issues with sensitivity, patience, and over analysis. Then a brave audience member comes to the stage and reveals his own profound rocky road to emotional intelligence. Plus a musical number, great impressions, and a stirring round of “Name That Punky”.

When I saw the length of the episode was over two hours, my first thought, honest to shehu, was:

[Thirstquencher voice] Doubleblastoff!

May the dog be in you all, mi amigos.

This live show was awesome! It makes me sad that the show I saw in Cambridge was so bad.

I was lucky enough to be here AND be the one to explain Name That Punky! I was super nervous, and I have to say (on topic) that Tig showed GREAT emotional intelligence by realizing this and helping me along.

Thanks for the awesome evening, everyone!

• Like 2

Johnny you're adorable and I hope you are continually kicking that bulimia/drinking habit in the nads. Crazy amount of courage to admit that to 10s of people. (That was a lil' jokey joke...I love this podcast) What's the link to your podcast? Sorry about your anus.

Be well.

It's rare that podcasts are still good live but PB is great.

Shehu: My podcast is at www.DignityisExtinctpodcast.com I would suggest episodes 3-whatever. I got a radio show with no notice and it took a while to get it down. Eps: Drew Ailes, Bill Fricke Yow, Justin Aretz, Andy Koshiol, and the latest eps are a lot of fun.

Sign in to follow this