🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Rocco Mirabelli

Jason Twitter Conspiracy

I heard about this podcast from the Jeselnek Offensive. Jason was a guest during a segment called 'Defend Your Tweet' Jason had a tweet of his shown where he proceeded to defend it. Later in the show the Anthony Jeselneck said "follow Jason @jasonmanzukas and check out his podcast How Did This Get Made" Now this made me think. Is this running joke that Jason does not have a twitter just some larger conspiracy to give us another likable trait about him? Or did Jason Manzukas sell out and go along with a bit that had false information in it? I'm not saying its one or the other but I'm just asking the question. Is Jason Manzukas an alien who landed here in ancient times to study our culture, our podcasts and our twitters? Is his sole mission to see what human beings find funny, such as a running 'I don't have a twitter' joke? Did Jason Manzukas genetically engineer comedy from a lesser form of entertainment? Possibly from outer space? I don't know. Something's fishy here and I'm making it my life's work to get to the bottom of it. But I'm just asking the questions that need to be asked. It's up to you to make up your mind on the bigger issue at hand.

I heard about this podcast from the Jeselnek Offensive. Jason was a guest during a segment called 'Defend Your Tweet' Jason had a tweet of his shown where he proceeded to defend it. Later in the show the Anthony Jeselneck said "follow Jason @jasonmanzukas and check out his podcast How Did This Get Made"

I think you should re-watch the segment: The Jeselnik Offensive: Defending Your Tweet - Jason Mantzoukas and Natasha Leggero. They didn't tell anybody to follow him on Twitter and it was obvious that the @JasonMantzouka1 account is not really his.

defend-your-tweet-jasonmantzouka1.png

defend-your-tweet-jasonmantzouka1-panel.jpg

Or did Jason Manzukas sell out and go along with a bit that had false information in it?

I can't tell if that's supposed be a sincere question or not. If it is sincere though, a comedian doing a bit that doesn't revolve around 100% fact is not selling out, that's just... comedy.

Or did Jason Manzukas sell out and go along with a bit that had false information in it?

I can't tell if that's supposed be a sincere question or not. If it is sincere though, a comedian doing a bit that doesn't revolve around 100% fact is not selling out, that's just... comedy.

Right, it's likely a "Yes, And..."

Super cereal bizness.

Zouks said on some other show recently, I can't remember which one, that he actually did make a Twatters account because people were impersonating him. He doesn't do anything with it, though, because fuck Twitter in the face. Who has time for that shit? I know there's some people doing funny/interesting stuff there, but I like my comedy doled out in bigger doses than 140 characters.

Jason's actual twitter account has 0 tweets, so even if they knew of its existence, they couldn't use it for the purposes of the bit. So pretty much what Justin said.

• Like 1